Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Should I return this unreadable G-Shock watch? [PLEASE HELP!]

incelerated

incelerated

Incelberg
★★★★★
So I always wanted a g-shock. Like really wanted one. I finally decided to pull the trigger and buy one. I went to the store and there was many options, which usually cripples me. And it did.

As I was browsing I saw this nigger there and immediately fell in love:

IMG 20241008 145532

Brutally cool looking.

Now I knew negative displays have bad legibility but as you can see in the picture it was not that bad.

EXCEPT IT WAS.

The thing is it was very bright at the store. In low light this thing has absolutely shit readability. Look:

IMG 20241010 185537

This is how it looks like in low or moderate lighting, such asiindoors, or in a car, or outside in the evening.

Now I'm agonizing extremely painfully over this purchase. Partly because it was one of my greatest wishes to have a g-shock and now it's ruined and partly because this was rather expensive.

I want to return it and get the normal version instead but I can't decide. Because it looks very stylish and the normal model looks kinda retro and colorful which may look cheap to some people. When buying this watch I was also considering its foid-attracting capability. Foids are dumb so when they see a retro looking digital watch they won't know it's an expensive cool watch. They'll think it's a kids watch.

This is what the normal model looks like:
G SHOCK GW 5600E 9

Also since I live in shitran there is a high possibility they won't even agree to change it for me.

What should I do. I kept thinking about this all weekend, and today at work I was almost having a heart attack because I can't decide what to do.

Please help me I have mental issues ded srs.

giga wristcel

I was thinking maybe I should just destroy the box and the receipt and the warranty card so I won't be able to return it. That way the extreme burden of decision making will be lifted from me.

i used to have one of those. Doesn’t it have a button on it somewhere to turn on the light? It really helps in poor light environments

fellow wristcel

i used to have one of those. Doesn’t it have a button on it somewhere to turn on the light? It really helps in poor light environments
Yes but it's a hassle to constantly push the button and your hands aren't always free.

Yes but it's a hassle to constantly push the button and your hands aren't always free.
idk if I were in your shoes I’d just keep it tbhngl. I’m a little biased since I never had any issues with mine except when one of the buttons to adjust time eventually broke and it was stuck on the incorrect time as well after I changed its batteries

idk if I were in your shoes I’d just keep it tbhngl. I’m a little biased since I never had any issues with mine except when one of the buttons to adjust time eventually broke and it was stuck on the incorrect time as well after I changed its batteries
Yours had negative display too?

There is only one correct thing to do here:
Try to return it or if they don't take it back try selling it at a loss.
You're clearly not statisfied with the watch, so there's no point in keeping it.
You will wear that watch all day and see it all day, so you need to like your watch 100%, if you don't like it 100% it will just make you angry over and over again.

پسش بدم یا نه دارم دیوونه میشم به قرآن من خیلی کسخلم باید قرص بخورم
شیش تومن پولش بود

پسش بدم یا نه دارم دیوونه میشم به قرآن من خیلی کسخلم باید قرص بخورم
شیش تومن پولش بود
دهنت سرویس شیش تومن؟
باید روشناییش قابل تنظیم باشه ها با این قیمت
بالاخره میخوای توو شب ساعتو ببینی معلوم نی اینجوری

There is only one correct thing to do here:
Try to return it or if they don't take it back try selling it at a loss.
You're clearly not statisfied with the watch, so there's no point in keeping it.
You will wear that watch all day and see it all day, so you need to like your watch 100%, if you don't like it 100% it will just make you angry over and over again.
Very true

دهنت سرویس شیش تومن؟
باید روشناییش قابل تنظیم باشه ها با این قیمت
بالاخره میخوای توو شب ساعتو ببینی معلوم نی اینجوری
قابل تنظیم نیس :feelsrope:

Imo dont return it. You will get used to it and looks super cool.
See firstly can you replace it for other color.
I have a negative face Timberland for years, in most cases you need to use the light function to see it, but i got used to it and did that automatically.
IMG 20241012 175211

I bought recently the budget Casio, i dont like the red part, but it was on huge discount. I must admit even in very low light i can see easily.
IMG 20241012 175328

قابل تنظیم نیس :feelsrope:
یزیدتو یکم باش ور برو شاید شد اگه نشد
ببر ببین منطقی یارو پس میگیره
بش بگو فک کن خودت نصف شب بخوای ساعتو ببینی
بگو خودت خارمادر نداری

where's the poll

شایدم بش عادت کنی بعد یه مدت

looks giga cheap how much is it

قشنگه
اگه به کم نوریش عادت کنی
Just keep it

Based :feelsaww:

از ۱۵ خرداد خریدم
Imagine being non-NT and having to return something in 15 Khordad
یارو الان تو رو نمیشناسه داش
تهش یک روز بعد نه چهار فاکین ماه
سرکارمون گذاشتی

Too big and flashy for me
then good for you mang. i cant force my prefrence on you. if you feel good about it on your wrist, then keep it.

یارو الان تو رو نمیشناسه داش
تهش یک روز بعد نه چهار فاکین ماه
سرکارمون گذاشتی
داااااش
منظورم بازاره نه تاریخ ۱۵ خرداد
:feelskek: :feelskek:

And I thought my wrists were bad. Holy fuck, that is brutal. My foid cousin wristmogs both of us and she’s not even a fatass. :lul:

When buying this watch I was also considering its foid-attracting capability.
:feelstastyman::bluepill:

Nice cock bro i mean hand bro

B Cock
Black Cock

I have a G Shock as well but i dont know the model

No offense but it looks shit ngl

Return it if you can!

I got a stainless analog solar Casio. From amazog. It was $50usd. (Cheapest stainless analog solar Casio)

I like that it has no #'s on the face so it's like...

20 till whatever... Or A quarter after whatever!
Vague... Nice.

I had the standard kind like you show, but the battery died and fucking with it was a hassle. So I went solar.