Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I replace a cable TV with a computer instead?

Should I replace a cable TV with a computer instead?

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Should I replace a cable TV with a computer that plays pirate shit instead? Cable TV looks dated

Ditched cable 5 years ago. I have a bunch of streaming services which serves me fine, but I can't get on-air tv anymore. If I had a balcony, I could hook up an antenna, but I still manage though. My parents have pirated cable so that's always an option.

Ditched cable 5 years ago. I have a bunch of streaming services which serves me fine, but I can't get on-air tv anymore. If I had a balcony, I could hook up an antenna, but I still manage though. My parents have pirated cable so that's always an option.
After a long day of wageslavery,. would you still have the impulse and energy to press the button?

After a long day of wageslavery,. would you still have the impulse and energy to press the button?
probably not, I had the option to get cable in college but couldn't bother