Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Should I release broly early from his role as forced site mascot the broly groundhog?

Should I release broly early from his role as forced site mascot the broly groundhog?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fat Link

Fat Link

Its dangerous to go alone.
★★★★★
He’s apparently experiencing quite a lot of psychological pain over being forced against his will to be our incels.is franchise figure so… :feelsugh:

Release him back into the wild and thus unto his own devices to wear whatever stupid shit icon he likes? :feelshehe:

Or… :feelsEhh:

Force him to be the Stannis Baratheon of groundhogs and ”do his duty” until his “watch has ended” on February 2nd 2023? :feelsthink:

NO, continue forcing him to be the mascot. :feelsEhh:

I love democracy:forcedsmile:.

A foid asking you for your Snapchat should disqualify you from being a mascot for any incel site. :blackpill: :lul:

A foid asking you for your Snapchat should disqualify you from being a mascot for any incel site. :blackpill: :lul:
Hmmm, point taken. :feelsugh:

Apologies to original site mascot the @ThoughtfulCel gorilla if such is true about the @Broly groundhog. :feelsUgh:

Make him a penguin nigga

Peace Out No GIF by DreamWorks Animation

someone should wear a groundhog fursuit on the next IncelCon, it'll improve our PR with kidcels, we need more child-friendly attractions

someone should wear a groundhog fursuit on the next IncelCon, it'll improve our PR with kidcels, we need more child-friendly attractions
This will increase beyond users by a ton....fucking beyond users

I don't know why you chose a known fakecel to represent the site.

Groundhog day is just around the corner, so it hardly matters I would say.

images

Can Fappy the anti-masturbation dolphin be our next mascot??

@Fat Link is a Broly Bully

Whatever his sin was to warrant such a humiliating punishment, I think he's paid the price by now.

images

Can Fappy the anti-masturbation dolphin be our next mascot??
Fappy the pro masturbation mascot. There's no fun or pleasure in abstinence. :feelsjuice:

Whatever his sin was to warrant such a humiliating punishment, I think he's paid the price by now.
I did nothing wrong. Incels getting treated badly for just being themselves occurs even on “incel” forums.

I did nothing wrong. Incels getting treated badly for just being themselves occurs even on “incel” forums.
Hey Broly, stop whining. This Groundhog AV is quite nice. What are you complaining about?

Hey Broly, stop whining. This Groundhog AV is quite nice. What are you complaining about?
I know that most users here would make a billion threads about it and screech at him in pms. However I’ve only been polite while asking him and never made a thread about it. Just lol @ faggots hating on me for this when it could happen to one you retards as well.

I know that most users here would make a billion threads about it and screech at him in pms. However I’ve only been polite while asking him and never made a thread about it. Just lol @ faggots hating on me for this when it could happen to one you retards as well.
It happened to me too, brocel. Except in my case it was a fat nigger's mugshot. :feelskek:

@Broly

Don't feel bad, everybody around here gets pranked at least once. Don't take it personal where we'll get things fixed for you as soon as possible. :feelsjuice:

It happened to me too, brocel.
Honestly if any room temp IQ retard voted the top option, fat link should take away their ability to change their avi. And then have him change it randomly whenever he wanted to and see how they’d like it.
Except in my case it was a fat nigger's mugshot. :feelskek:
Brutal @Pixycel avipill

@Broly

Don't feel bad, everybody around here gets pranked at least once. Don't take it personal where we'll get things fixed for you as soon as possible. :feelsjuice:
Honestly some of the users who voted to not let me go early should receive the same “privilege” I received recently. I’d love to see how they’d react kek.

Honestly some of the users who voted to not let me go early should receive the same “privilege” I received recently. I’d love to see how they’d react kek.
A forum-wide prank would be pretty funny, kek. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

@Broly with your AV, you are a Woolly Broly

Isn't that mfer like 6ft and white? How is even here jfl

If he's really suffering though, just release him. A joke ain't funny if someone is actually suffering

Turn him into a little dancing clown

ok goldberg
the jewish machine isn't decimating the inkwell cause by focusing on a curry sperg who's been asked for his snapchat and blatantly given iois by foids :lul::lul:

the jewish machine isn't decimating the inkwell cause by focusing on a curry sperg who's been asked for his snapchat and blatantly given iois by foids :lul::lul:
Cope those women were sent by the WEF, I won’t fall for Jewish tricks.

2024cels will be posting about how truecel they are for only having 1 stacy a month ask them to fuck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back