Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I rejoin the alt right?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I feel like I have no purpose in life tbh

I was briefly an altrightcel from 2013 until 2014 when I got blackpilled and then realized none of it matters

I just watched one of their videos and they provide you with a comfy narrative

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/IZsmWU9NO8Rd/

I long to be part of some group, even tho Id be advocating for my own genocide since Im not aryan I dont care, theres no denying Im subhuman

Seems like a good cope, why not?

I was briefly an altrightcel from 2013 until 2014 when I got blackpilled and then realized none of it matters

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/IZsmWU9NO8Rd/[/MEDIA]

I long to be part of some group, even tho Id be advocating for my own genocide since Im not aryan I dont care, theres no denying Im subhuman

They hate you and would kill you while they secretly lust after ethnic women.

If you are an ethnic male and you want to join the alt-right you are a cuck.

Join the Apache and learn how to turn hantavirus mice into spiffy batman gloves.

Incels are the good guys, altright view ethnics as evil and that they promote degeneracy. Incels use actual statistics that women are the evil ones. Trust me brocel, I am an ethnic that treats you as an equal and higher than any of my women or simps in my race. You are my friend and brocel, now and forever.

White people are weak as fuck now, I don't know why you would join the losing side. They have no control over their own country, women and even their own children . Most altcuck simps would forgive a white woman who is a coal burner if she says something about being a victim of jewish control.

Last edited:
Blackpill is true, alt right faggots don't accept the blackpill

Are they going to issue you an erika along with your sturmgewher?

Don't re-join the faggot Jew controlled alt right filled with cucks, agents and literal Jew fags such as Milo Yianoppoulous, Gavin Mccinnes, lisping barely closeted homosexual faggot Richard Spencer, race mixers Andrew Anglin and Mister Metokur, etc, etc.

Instead become a radical traditionalist and follow Varg Vikernes's advice to live a simpler life.

Also get your ideology from the sources I'm linking below NOT the Daily Stormer run by kike operative Anglin.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/BE3AwNr8kqvB/

They hate you and would kill you while they secretly lust after ethnic women.

If you are an ethnic male and you want to join the alt-right you are a cuck.
Based. My thoughts exactly

The alt-right is cucked. Their entire platform revolves around worshipping white femoids.

Race loyalty is a cope

altright view ethnics as evil and that they promote degeneracy
That's funny, because it's white people that promote degeneracy and spread it to Islamic countries. Just lol at deluded cumskins.

I mean it's an obvious cope, the w*ite race is dying, what's comforting about fighting for a dying breed

That's funny, because it's white people that promote degeneracy and spread it to Islamic countries. Just lol at deluded cumskins.

Exactly what I was thinking. They don't want degeneracy in their countries yet they want it in ours.

They fucking tell me to back to where I came from yet I am a third gen Arab Australian who has no connections to my homeland. Yet they fucking took the land from the natives, if it was in Europe I would understand, but advocating for ethnostates in a colonial country is straight up stupid.

Apparently, according to them, Ethnics promote LGBT rights and women's rights to degenerate the west so that we can "conquer". Like bro, I never wanted them in the first place and they shouldn't exist anyways.

Exactly what I was thinking. They don't want degeneracy in their countries yet they want it in ours.

They fucking tell me to back to where I came from yet I am a third gen Arab Australian who has no connections to my homeland. Yet they fucking took the land from the natives, if it was in Europe I would understand, but advocating for ethnostates in a colonial country is straight up stupid.

Apparently, according to them, Ethnics promote LGBT rights and women's rights to degenerate the west so that we can "conquer". Like bro, I never wanted them in the first place and they shouldn't exist anyways.

They also think ethnic males that even hit on white women should be severely punished while they see having sex with ethnic women as acceptable because they are 'conquering' them.

Personally I think a lot of these alt-right groups are astroturfed to make men's rights groups look bad since they are always invading the comments section of any men's rights post or video.

Yeah, Australians, Canadians and Americans can't claim that Australia, Canada or America is a white country because they stole it. Fucking idiots. And JFL, it's always white people doing degenerate things, ethnics only do it because white environment encourages it severely. Those alt-rightcucks literally donate money to women, ethnics are too based for that.

Canadians and Americans can't claim that Canada or America is a white country because they stole it.
Fucking idiots.
Is it theft if the one you took it from took it from someone else in the first place?

Bering
Native
First

They also think ethnic males that even hit on white women should be severely punished while they see having sex with ethnic women as acceptable because they are 'conquering' them.

Personally I think a lot of these alt-right groups are astroturfed to make men's rights groups look bad since they are always invading the comments section of any men's rights post or video.
Yeah, Australians, Canadians and Americans can't claim that Australia, Canada or America is a white country because they stole it. Fucking idiots. And JFL, it's always white people doing degenerate things, ethnics only do it because white environment encourages it severely. Those alt-rightcucks literally donate money to women, ethnics are too based for that.

Pretty based thread.

In my bluepilled days I have asked out only 3 white women, and I have asked out 12 ethnic women in a country that is 90% white. Meanwhile every time I leave my home I have to pass through an Asian neigbourhood for work, and every fucking time I see dozens of 50 yr old white fat or soy men with their 20 yr old Asian mail order brides and their hapa children. I try to avoid it the best I can by going through it quickly, but I cringe so hard.

I am not against race mixing tbh, but to an extent WMAF should be restricted because it's getting way to out of hand and cucking my ricecel brothers. Asian fathers ave stop welcoming the white devil which some of them are doing now. Luckily the other Asian neighbourhood is doing much better, I go to the gym their and I am now seeing Asians pumping in the gym and getting with their women.
Is it theft if the one you took it from took it from someone else in the first place?

View attachment 289710View attachment 289712View attachment 289711View attachment 289714

Right of conquest I guess. However is able to defend the land gets to keep it. My Grandparents came here to settle, they own a home, so its theirs by right. But you can't tell me to fuck off, this is my country as much as yours.

Last edited:
wasnt the alt right disbanded

Pretty based thread.

In my bluepilled days I have asked out only 3 white women, and I have asked out 12 ethnic women in a country that is 90% white. Meanwhile every time I leave my home I have to pass through an Asian neigbourhood for work, and every fucking time I see dozens of 50 yr old white fat or soy men with their 20 yr old Asian mail order brides and their hapa children. I try to avoid it the best I can by going through it quickly, but I cringe so hard.

I know what you mean, it is painful and embarrassing to see.

I am not against race mixing tbh, but to an extent WMAF should be restricted because it's getting way to out of hand and cucking my ricecel brothers. Asian fathers ave stop welcoming the white devil which some of them are doing now. Luckily the other Asian neighbourhood is doing much better, I go to the gym their and I am now seeing Asians pumping in the gym and getting with their women.

Even gymcelling can't keep up with women's rising standards.

support them or do nothing, it doesn't really matter because they've already lost

personally i wouldn't even bother tbh, this is because most alt-rightoids still support capitalism even when they're being censored by the capitalists and tech corporations. completely cucked :lul:

I mean this genuinely / If you have truly no purpose in life and want to be recognized in a group, you Need to start standing up for white rights, online and offline. read about eugenics and concepts like the ethnostate and vouch for them. Read about the ideas from Madison grant (Back in the day) or George Lincoln Rockwell (1960s American time) or Richard Spencer (current American).

You would instantly gain incredible status as people would se you as courageous. no one can ban you if you protests for “white lives matter” but you would instantly gain recognition from Dissident intellectuals like Richard Spencer. if you show up to BlackLivesMatter protests wearing a nazi uniform that could be good too for a launching a shock marketing campaign for yourself. The mainstream news cameras are desperate in search for actual racists because the demand for racism is outweighting the supply. George Lincoln Rockwell (president of the American Nazi party) would do that whenever Martin Luther king would show up in a town agitating people with his protests

videos for understanding alt right:

(I’ve watched this entire video at least 10 times, its very educational Outside of the booing):
View: https://youtu.be/u2XvwcNSDmw

Inspiration. No American Today has the balls to show up to a black protest wearing a mask uniform. This guy did:
View: https://youtu.be/8WyFoB7TCfc

Basically what I’m saying is you can be a real life troll. You’d be blacklisted from getting a job but it wouldn’t matter because the alt right and many center right people (secret racists) would still bow down to your courage and look up to you if you do things like call BlackLivesMatter protestors a “nigger” in person, show up in nazi uniform, and stil be educated enough to debate and defend white eugenics / ethnostate / white rights

Last edited:
I also briefly consider it for some periods of time but then I realize that even though my views probably side more with them (though definitely doesn't exactly fit theirs), they probably don't give a shit about me. Plus I don't think they'd accept me based off of my ethnicity. I'm also an ex-alt righter.

I would say no. You have to look for people who are pure at heart and see through your looks and see the person inside. You won't find many of these people there as they are full of hate. I'd say spend your time volunteering at something like a dog shelter or an old persons home. You'd be helping out your community and people could actually see you have good intentions and have a good heart. Maybe you could make a friend or even meet a girl. I volunteered at a second hand shop last summer and met a guy who became a good friend. He is blue pilled but a nice guy

No, become a Neo Fascist you fucking cuck.

Is the "alt-right" actually a thing that people refer to themselves as?

I've always been under the impression that it was a term that SJW's use to refer to anyone who isnt a faggot / feminist / tranny / pedo communist.

You can do whatever you want, dude.
But maybe don't take the advice of random ethnics conveniently telling you it's cucked to stand up for yourself.
Whenever possible, go to the source and make up your own mind. Read more about WW2 from every source you can. Read about veterans like Leon Degrelle, make up your mind if they were traitors or heroes, figure it out for yourself.

Most altcuck simps would forgive a white woman who is a coal burner if she says something about being a victim of jewish control.
So do other races. The racism against white people is increasing here.

J F L at cumskins. Give their women right to vote. Allow them to disobey their husbands, divorce their husbands. Invent bikinis so foids can whore around even more. And they have the absolute gall to say that ethnics bring degeneracy.

Blackpill is true, alt right faggots don't accept the blackpill
I mean this genuinely / If you have truly no purpose in life and want to be recognized in a group, you Need to start standing up for white rights, online and offline. read about eugenics and concepts like the ethnostate and vouch for them. Read about the ideas from Madison grant (Back in the day) or George Lincoln Rockwell (1960s American time) or Richard Spencer (current American).

You would instantly gain incredible status as people would se you as courageous. no one can ban you if you protests for “white lives matter” but you would instantly gain recognition from Dissident intellectuals like Richard Spencer. if you show up to BlackLivesMatter protests wearing a nazi uniform that could be good too for a launching a shock marketing campaign for yourself. The mainstream news cameras are desperate in search for actual racists because the demand for racism is outweighting the supply. George Lincoln Rockwell (president of the American Nazi party) would do that whenever Martin Luther king would show up in a town agitating people with his protests

videos for understanding alt right:

(I’ve watched this entire video at least 10 times, its very educational Outside of the booing):
View: https://youtu.be/u2XvwcNSDmw

Inspiration. No American Today has the balls to show up to a black protest wearing a mask uniform. This guy did:
View: https://youtu.be/8WyFoB7TCfc

Basically what I’m saying is you can be a real life troll. You’d be blacklisted from getting a job but it wouldn’t matter because the alt right and many center right people (secret racists) would still bow down to your courage and look up to you if you do things like call BlackLivesMatter protestors a “nigger” in person, show up in nazi uniform, and stil be educated enough to debate and defend white eugenics / ethnostate / white rights

did you know that rockwell was 6'4

Last edited:
no don't, i got sucked down that rabbit hole for years... even if you believe in the worthiness/moral goodness of the cause... it's a lost one. the white race will go extinct and it can't be stopped. we have to plan for a future without whiteness and i'm white, this is not good news for me, but this is the unstoppable/inescapable tide of history. and one man or a group of man rarely can change the course of history.

Way I see it is if you don't have character; add value to anything; or don't give anything in return to those who gave something to you. Then there's no point in living.