Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I redpill my best friend

Frankenstein's M.

Frankenstein's M.

Captain
★★★★
I would say blackpill but he's a 6/10 mentalcel, his philosophy is typical "white night cuckery" years he's been friendless until I found him and took him under my wing.

When I met him I realized women often take advantage of him and those same women when under treat he still manages to swoop in and help em out, and what does he get... Nothing not even a thank you and he thinks it's normal.

He was socially isolated and mentally cucked to oblivion by his foid mom and cuck dad, I slowly feed him harsh truths but I don't think he could handle the full redpill, far less the black one. Iam I a bad friend for letting this cuckery go on further by withholding such liberating yet suicide-inducing truths on the guy?

Ur a very bad friend. I tell everyone about the truth. Smart ones remember it

No, filthy goy, let him stay blue pilled

Sure, it's good to live in lies and fairy-tales, but what will happen 10, 20, 30, even 40 years down the line? All that time wasted for what? Nothing.

Sure, it's good to live in lies and fairy-tales, but what will happen 10, 20, 30, even 40 years down the line? All that time wasted for what? Nothing.

Got to let him discover it for himself man, your a true incel if you knew you are an incel before you even knew what an incel was. Just keep being a friend, watch his back and give him advice if he asks for it. Chances are he is easy to take advantage of, so let him know you won't do that.

If he’s really your best friend you should take the effort to expose him to the full truth. If he’s a legitimate 6/10, hit him with the red pill.

If he’s really your best friend you should take the effort to expose him to the full truth. If he’s a legitimate 6/10, hit him with the red pill.
Idk man he mightn't forgive me after, think I'll let him experience it first hand

u can try but he most likely won't swallow it. i tried to blackpill my incel friend and he rejected it.

Got to let him discover it for himself man, your a true incel if you knew you are an incel before you even knew what an incel was. Just keep being a friend, watch his back and give him advice if he asks for it. Chances are he is easy to take advantage of, so let him know you won't do that.
I've tried in more subtle ways, but the guy to deluded to take the advice, and the worst part is he keeps going after my oneitis(he doesn't know I like her) and she constantly rejects him in subtle ways but he literally can't see it and keeps trying, cousin emotional pain to him and me.
u can try but he most likely won't swallow it. i tried to blackpill my incel friend and he rejected it.
I accidentally blackpilled a kid once when I left my phone unlocked and it was open on this page, came back to see the poor bastard obsessively reading treads on this site and plunging deeper into his depression at the realization of his inevitable fait.
And what do you do before that huh? Sometimes it's best to live a delusion if knowing the truth won't make a damn difference and will only bring about paranoia

Last edited:
Shitty that you both like the same girl. Maybe just be up front with him and tell him to stop trying to ht on her, she is out of your league. Maybe get him a pudgy white girl.

Shitty that you both like the same girl. Maybe just be up front with him and tell him to stop trying to ht on her, she is out of your league. Maybe get him a pudgy white girl.
Man if he could somehow get her, then by all means he could have her, I'll just go LDAR some more, not like i had a chance anyway

Why do you care about anyone besides you?

Why do you care about anyone besides you?
Because they cared about me first, I can only care for genuine people, fake normiefaggs and manipulative foids could all burn for all I care