Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I read mein kampf?

Read it or nah

• Yes

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
Frankenstein's M.

Frankenstein's M.

Captain
★★★★
If yes then why

I have a copy of Mein Kampf but i honestly didn't understand a fuck. It's over for lowIQcels.

Idk I’ve only read a few pages, I’ll try to get into it again sometime in the near future

Reading is good for the brain and Mein Kampf is an interesting book, I hear. If you have the time, do it.

Better than das kapital

Its worth it because it's an important piece of history but it's extremely poorly written it seems like hitler had some mental issues at the time lol (read it in original german don't know what its like in your language)

Reading is good for the brain and Mein Kampf is an interesting book, I hear. If you have the time, do it.
honestly a bit overrated. It's only redeeming quality is that the Führer wrote it

But it was a good read all in all. Turner Diaries is more to my liking

I find it really boring to read such long books, I guess I'm too low IQ for that shit. And even if I should read through books, then certainly not from this fag hitler.

It will be more boring than you probably expect.

Its pretty boring tbh. He talks a lot about arguing with folks and going to the opera in vienna. I gave up on it. The communist manifesto is a better read.

If yes then why
Yes, Full 17 hour audiobook in english is on youtube, you could listen to some before you go to bed every night, or you could read it with the audiobook playing, there’s a few different versions on youtube, I also recommend you watch the greatest story never told first.

Mein Kampf

Greatest Story Never Told, I would share link but Jewtube won’t let you
CBF9FD25 FC77 4DB2 90E6 06EB10C53B51

It is a challenging but ultimately rewarding read; apparently the English translations are vastly inferior to the original. But I would read up a bit on Weimar Germany first in order to understand the context.

Seems ok if you're interested in the topic and willing to empathize with the situation at hand. You are probably not German though so it's worse in English. I'd recommend My Twisted World if you want a relevant read.