Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should I quit smoking or just LDAR and wait to die of cancer?

What do you guys think?

• Quit

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Run my lungs into the ground

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
R

rudolfhess

Empty Inside
★★★
Currently on a pack and a half or two packs a day

Drugs are for weak copers

I started vaping and overnight had no cravings for cigs.

Buy a vape

Tell me more I didn't know, buddy
"Genetics" aren't really that important, nutrion and exercise in the first 10 years of life as well as genetic recombination are far more important than genetics, many ugly parents have attractive kids, and vice versa

many ugly parents have attractive kids, and vice versa
Yes, but regression to the mean is a well-known feature of genetics. Two attractive parents will have, on average, children that are less attractive than them.

Nicotine isnt much of a drug. But I see where you're coming from
I don't feel anything really on nicotine. More just something calorie free to do with my hands while I sit inside LDARing

I don't feel anything really on nicotine. More just something calorie free to do with my hands while I sit inside LDARing
Trust me.It's the nicotine. I didnt notice it either till I switched to my vape. It helps infinitely also tastes good
Oh I see our fellow foid here. What a surprise.
Says the actual woman who refused to share a pic with anyone here including a mod