Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should I quit my job?

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
I'm a teencel that worked at a supermarket and haven't been given shifts for 2-3 months ever since corona virus. Well all of a sudden , they give me a shift but not any extra ongoing shifts. Should I just quit ? I may need experience when I enter college and want another job. I don't know. They give an incel like me last priority

Im not sure. Maybe keep it..

I don’t know, it is up to you.

Are collecting money for something important like college? Then I advise you to keep it. If not, it's up to you.

Are collecting money for something important like college? Then I advise you to keep it. If not, it's up to you.
no dont need the money for something important. it's just pocket money

thats the problem. I tend to overthink and dont know
If there is nothing bad going on I don't see a point in quitting. But it's up to you.

I’d keep it and look for a better one on the side or just neet if u can

well the bad thing is the lack of work
Well, I advise you to keep it for now if the work isn't too tiresome and you aren't getting picked on. Work is better than just ldaring unless you don't have enough time to study for school.

Having money is kinda cool

You should do what that Randy Stair kid did, but this time actually land some shots.

I don’t know, it is up to you.

If you don't have any better options, better to keep working, gaps in your employment history are some of the first thing employers look for in searching to disqualify you from a position.

If you don't have any better options, better to keep working, gaps in your employment history are some of the first thing employers look for in searching to disqualify you from a position.
It kinda feels like a joke. Only one shift in the whole month. Idk man.

Having money is kinda cool

EA7EB85E 1714 4E04 A137 8D3018BAB265

View: https://youtu.be/t-s0US_p3ms

Some money Is better than no money

Why tf would u ask a incel forum for advice. especially about a job.

I would say keep it, its not like you're doing anything else

I'm a teencel that worked at a supermarket and haven't been given shifts for 2-3 months ever since corona virus. Well all of a sudden , they give me a shift but not any extra ongoing shifts. Should I just quit ? I may need experience when I enter college and want another job. I don't know. They give an incel like me last priority

Keep it. A few hours is better than none. At least u get to LDAR after the shift is done
You should do what that Randy Stair kid did, but this time actually land some shots.

JFL supermarket ER

Keep the job so you can save money. One of the worst things that can happen to you are unplanned expenses, like medical bills or being dumb enough to marry

Depends if you want to be a Wagie or NEET. If you want to wage all your life then it will be good experience and shit.

Keep it. A few hours is better than none. At least u get to LDAR after the shift is done

JFL supermarket ER
Ok I will keep it. It's a joke though. Only a few hours.
Keep the job so you can save money. One of the worst things that can happen to you are unplanned expenses, like medical bills or being dumb enough to marry
It pays nearly nothing LOL. I don't need the money , my parents give me money and sometimes my sister too. I spend nearly no money anyways.
Depends if you want to be a Wagie or NEET. If you want to wage all your life then it will be good experience and shit.
Nope. I want to go to college. I want to be a wagie

Keep it, you'll regret it later trust me.

really? even if it's only a few hours per month?
It's always better to have some money in your pocket unless you plan on going around doing odd jobs

Well, I advise you to keep it for now if the work isn't too tiresome and you aren't getting picked on. Work is better than just ldaring unless you don't have enough time to study for school.

It's always better to have some money in your pocket unless you plan on going around doing odd jobs
ok I guess I will go but what is pissing me off is that female coworkers of similar age are getting shifts at least once per week while I am not.

ok I guess I will go but what is pissing me off is that female coworkers of similar age are getting shifts at least once per week while I am not.
Just call them up and say you want to work more, if they ask why say you see them getting to work.

Just call them up and say you want to work more, if they ask why say you see them getting to work.
well I have work next week , but nothing after that. Should I ask the manager why I am not getting any work and how I could get some?

Thanks so much brocel
Any time bro, I stopped working and let me tell you it’s not worth it. I only do odd jobs for cash often and honestly it’s better to just stick to a job. Part of the reason I stopped working my last job though is because I was in the middle of the semester so I came in like 2-3 times a week. Power to you working in a supermarket though, get that cash man.

Any time bro, I stopped working and let me tell you it’s not worth it. I only do odd jobs for cash often and honestly it’s better to just stick to a job. Part of the reason I stopped working my last job though is because I was in the middle of the semester so I came in like 2-3 times a week. Power to you working in a supermarket though, get that cash man.
yeah I will try stay and my availability will change once I start college meaning I can work nearly any hours. I think I will quit after this week if they tell me it doesn't get any better.

Supermarket jobs must be suifuel. I'd go seek another job.

I can't. I'm a teen
Do you need money for surgeries? Because that's the only way to put up with wagecucking. If so, then quitting your job would be stupid as fuck. Keep working buddy boyo.

Keep the job as it looks good for your college application

you should just look for other jobs and then quit when you have a better one

I would keep it, better something then nothing tbh as long as you get paid.