Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Should I quit my job and kill myself?

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Stinkcel
★★★★★
I can't take this life anymore. Suicide is the only thing I see in my future. :cryfeels:

Same here except it would anger/dissapoint christ so I'm not eating anything while smoking myself to death

How much do you make and how much do you work? Just curious

Same here except it would anger/dissapoint christ so I'm not eating anything while smoking myself to death
Christ is a cuck that comforms to god. I am myself, and I can be higher.

No. If u hate ur job, just NEET if u can

stay alive out there brocel

Around $350, but why does that matter? Money is just a man made concept meant to enslave mankind.
It matters cause you are making slave tier of money. It won't matter if you were making million a year

My soul is just as valuable as anybody else's. God cannot condemn me from my suffering.

It matters cause you are making slave tier of money. It won't matter if you were making million a year
My music does not contain monetary value, when our souls are worth so much more.

No. If u hate ur job, just NEET if u can

stay alive out there brocel
Yep. Leech of the government if you can. I cannot in my country and need to start working soon, but if society makes life living hell for you everywhere you work, then you have every right to leech off of them if possible. The made life like this for you, so don't feel bad about it.

Don’t bro thats letting foids win stay with us neet if you hate your job that much.

Yep. Leech of the government if you can. I cannot in my country and need to start working soon, but if society makes life living hell for you everywhere you work, then you have every right to leech off of them if possible. The made life like this for you, so don't feel bad about it.
Agree. We deserve it for how much shit we get thats the legal way they pay.

I deserve to get useless pussy for my suffering.

No pain could compare to how I feel inside

I deserve to get useless pussy for my suffering.
My family is so cucked that they believe in "hard work". I swear my family is retarded or something.
Hard work hasnt matters since the 1950s its all looks money status and you need the first one to have the third one so us ugly guys are fucked either way.

Hard work hasnt matters since the 1950s its all looks money status and you need the first one to have the third one so us ugly guys are fucked either way.
Everything is so worthless.

I can't take this life anymore. Suicide is the only thing I see in my future. :cryfeels:
I don’t think you’d need to quit your job before killing yourself.

Don’t do it though, foids want you dead for being subhuman, you’d just give them want you want. Keep living just to spite foids.