Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should I pretend to be gay?

ColdPillow

ColdPillow

Cardiac arrest will get me one day
★★★★★
I'm starting college with a fresh slate this year and was wondering if pretending to be gay would instantly make me more popular.

I have no personality which is perfect because I can just make me being gay my personality and people won't question anything. When asked seriously, I'd just say I'm bi and continue to lie about sucking dick and shit.

I'm presenting tomorrow in class so I thought about acting really flamboyant and fruity. People will find it funny but then I'll just keep up the act until graduation or until I ascend to feminist pussy.

I plan to take Adderall and 200mg of caffeine every day to keep my mood/energy up. What do you guys think? I'm actually serious

Yes, do as you must Sir.Fruitiness.

Bruh you can't pretend something like that, either you are or you aren't, the other possibility is that you are a really good actor, but if you are not people will know that you are lying

Bruh you can't pretend something like that, either you are or you aren't, the other possibility is that you are a really good actor, but if you are not people will know that you are lying
My autistic superpower is to pretend to be something and actually believe it 100%. I can form into anything, I have no personality to overwrite.

My autistic superpower is to pretend to be something and actually believe it 100%. I can form into anything, I have no personality to overwrite.
Man forget college then and go start a acting career in hollywood, just get a muscular body and the roles for villains will rain for you.

Man forget college then and go start a acting career in hollywood, just get a muscular body and the roles for villains will rain for you.
Not a bad idea. I have been putting on some muscle lately so maybe with enough make-up and cgi I can be a good actor

This. Go into acting or at least do theater in college. Foids love that shit and there are very few straight men in college theater so you might even have something that approximates a chance