Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should i post on r/freecompliments?

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Nothing is my fault
I got very few compliments in my life and today i feel really alone and miserable and just want someone to appreciate me, but is posting my subhuman face on r/freecompliments worth it?

never ask niggeredditors for compliments. It's best to go without, yo

That's not a good idea

It's the equivalent of watching ASMR GF content.

As long as you are not far gone enough to understand that they are being dishonest and only doing it for the money or free karma, you good.

You will see the difference between light and day when you see your replies compared to a chad's replies.

You will see the difference between light and day when you see your replies compared to a chad's replies.
Yeah there's lot of attention seeking foids and shit that get more replies then subhumans

Tell them that youre an incel, they will jump at your neck

Why do some you continue to use soyddit, and other normfag platforms

I got very few compliments in my life and today i feel really alone and miserable and just want someone to appreciate me, but is posting my subhuman face on r/freecompliments worth it?
No. It is too brutal, you will know your worst qualities because they will make a point to compliment them