Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should i Philippines max ?

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
I'm facially very ugly however my height is like 6 foot 1 which is odd for a curry but can i even say i am a curry i'm more Bangladeshi but in terms of looks i am a 3 out of 10 in looks but i have the height to make up for it and while height is cope in the west it very much is real in other countries i could try tbh plus i am a believer in Christ so i mean in a heavily christian country it sounds like a good cope tbh although maybe my face will turn them off

You're 6'1!!!:feelsohgod: tallfag have no excuse! Go to India and slay some street shweens

I thought SEA theory was just about having western features and not so much about height...

I thought SEA theory was just about having western features and not so much about height...

I heard that on average the men were 5 foot 3 maybe i got the wrong ones
You're 6'1!!!:feelsohgod: tallfag have no excuse! Go to India and slay some street shweens

No height for face

Goodf for you. For me abrahamic waifu not fits :/

Go for it man.

Yeah it's so dumb that's why most the west converted to that faith and was christain for the last 2 millenia

Vietnam is more hypergamous but your white so you should be fine
Everytime you post, I get closer to roping.

No over yet. He can try Abo maxxing.
literally it is... curries cant maxx anywhere, brutal truth but truth is always better than lie...
he should make money or whitemaxx

literally it is... curries cant maxx anywhere, brutal truth but truth is always better than lie...
he should make money or whitemaxx
He only can betabuxx.

He only can betabuxx.
thats why i told its over, betabuxxing is worst sort of existence in this world...
but he can also try to whitemaxx, i remember there was guy on looksmax who whitened his skin a lot

thats why i told its over, betabuxxing is worst sort of existence in this world...
but he can also try to whitemaxx, i remember there was guy on looksmax who whitened his skin a lot

BRO i can atleast surgery max

BRO i can atleast surgery max
surgery in general is delusional cope if someone believes that can ascend more than 1-1.5 points with that... there is no surgery which can make chad from incel...
but yeah i mean if u have enough money then why no, improvement is always better than nothing

surgery in general is delusional cope if someone believes that can ascend more than 1-1.5 points with that... there is no surgery which can make chad from incel...
but yeah i mean if u have enough money then why no, improvement is always better than nothing

Depending on your starting base mine is a 3 roughly if i can get with arnett gunsonn i can ascend 3 points

Go to Belarus instead?

Depending on your starting base mine is a 3 roughly if i can get with arnett gunsonn i can ascend 3 points
3 points huh
are u getting modifed lefort 3

3 points huh
are u getting modifed lefort 3

Dude you've seen the results and you even agreed that was a 3 point ascension but most likely since i'm reccessed something similar but yeah

Dude you've seen the results and you even agreed that was a 3 point ascension but most likely since i'm reccessed something similar but yeah
good luck anyways

Filo foids love white and light-skinned asians.

It can make women a lot more beautiful though.

True

How well the ascension is really dependent on on your starting base what's your looks on the scale ?

It can make women a lot more beautiful though.

True
depends, surgery isnt holy grail...
same rules apply to males and females, the best base for surgerymaxxing is; short face, being white, good pfl and ipd... rest is fixable with surgeries

depends, surgery isnt holy grail...
same rules apply to males and females, the best base for surgerymaxxing is; short face, being white, good pfl and ipd... rest is fixable with surgeries
Nose jobs and lips are easy. Main problem with females so

Nose jobs and lips are easy. Main problem with females so
depends... if by lips u mean fullness then no, problem is with mouth width mostly, most females after lips filling looks ridiculous... nose job is overrated unless its something very noticable

depends... if by lips u mean fullness then no, problem is with mouth width mostly, most females after lips filling looks ridiculous... nose job is overrated unless its something very noticable
Normally it is something very noticeable like a jew nose
I've never really seen a problem with lips just fullness. And yeah but they don't think it looks stupid.

Normally it is something very noticeable like a jew nose
I've never really seen a problem with lips just fullness. And yeah but they don't think it looks stupid.
yep

Curry? Try Russiamaxx or Polandmaxx, JBC works in slavic countries

I guess, but I'm not interested in women, like "Filipinas", who aren't ensouled.

I'm facially very ugly however my height is like 6 foot 1 which is odd for a curry but can i even say i am a curry i'm more Bangladeshi but in terms of looks i am a 3 out of 10 in looks but i have the height to make up for it and while height is cope in the west it very much is real in other countries i could try tbh plus i am a believer in Christ so i mean in a heavily christian country it sounds like a good cope tbh although maybe my face will turn them off
Yes. however don’t try to breed with one of the women there, your tall genes will be shitted into the ground (kid will probably be 5’6 considering how short women are in S.E. Asia)

Yes. however don’t try to breed with one of the women there, your tall genes will be shitted into the ground (kid will probably be 5’6 considering how short women are in S.E. Asia)

I'm not reproducing tbh

yes just lighten ur skin before going do checmial peels and use lightening cream. as long as it Afghanii level skin color u will slay

You are wasting your time in SEA if you aren't white.