Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should i make a special incel only telegram channel?

Should i? If so would you join

• Yes

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
I created a telegram channel a few years ago here and it barely got any traction. Since telegram is significantly more popular now I'm interested in seeing if anyone would be interested in joining a channel. The channel would be properly gated so as that no redditors would be present in it. Its purpose would be largely the same as any discord server: a space where brocels can do things they can't do here because infiltrators.

Nothing illegal ofc. Just things like raids and such that are occasionally fun to partake in.

I'll create one if this poll gets at least ten votes in its favor. If it does not i will not create one.

I created a telegram channel a few years ago here and it barely got any traction. Since telegram is significantly more popular now I'm interested in seeing if anyone would be interested in joining a channel. The channel would be properly gated so as that no redditors would be present in it. Its purpose would be largely the same as any discord server: a space where brocels can do things they can't do here because infiltrators.

Nothing illegal ofc. Just things like raids and such that are occasionally fun to partake in.

I'll create one if this poll gets at least ten votes in its favor. If it does not i will not create one.
Last time on discord it went down in 2 days.

Yes, count me in

four votes in only three minutes, might as well make it

i’ll join but my acc on telegram is connected to my number Is that a issue

Use a temp number site to make a new account then put 2FA on the account so I can’t be recovered through number without the password you put on it

If you're on this forum you're probably already being monitored by feds. You can't escape feds no matter what you do. Google itself was created to track people. Feds are reading our messages rn.

If you're on this forum you're probably already being monitored by feds. You can't escape feds no matter what you do. Google itself was created to track people. Feds are reading our messages rn.
No one has chatted yet and there’s barely anyone I hope more people join

No one has chatted yet and there’s barely anyone I hope more people join
Not unexpected. Telegram is less popular than discord. It's hard getting an active chat anywhere

If you share gore.:feelsLSD:

Won't my number will be displayed

I want to join, please.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back