Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I leave this forum?

IntrovertedIncel

IntrovertedIncel

Misanthropist
★★
Some guy just threatened to report me for a video of me playing a mass murder game called Hatred and just overall being edgy (on purpose, for satirical purpose), which I assume scared him. What do you guys suggest, should I just deactivate and leave this forum early on? I never made a true, credible threat here and I don't see how playing a video game would be a threat.

Edit: nevermind, this may actually be a comment I made on some YouTube video, idk for sure, but I know I'm not stupid enough to make a written, credible threat. Really not sure what to do at this point

Last edited:
Live to spite your enemies.

Take a dump on his doorstep

Why leave? You didn’t break any rules

hatred is only fun for like 1 hour max tbh

Take a dump on his doorstep
He called the shit poop!

Too many SJWs on YouTube. Just hang on .is for a little longer. It is not comfy here. We all float down here.

I work for the FBI and we're literally getting a warrant for your house tomorrow. You better bounce boyo

Some guy just threatened to report me for a video of me playing a mass murder game called Hatred and just overall being edgy (on purpose, for satirical purpose), which I assume scared him. What do you guys suggest, should I just deactivate and leave this forum early on? I never made a true, credible threat here and I don't see how playing a video game would be a threat.

Edit: nevermind, this may actually be a comment I made on some YouTube video, idk for sure, but I know I'm not stupid enough to make a written, credible threat. Really not sure what to do at this point
You still need to "needsolution"maxx before leaving

Why would you leave for playing a video game?, I've wanted to play Hatred for years

Why would you leave for playing a video game?, I've wanted to play Hatred for years
cuz I had a vid of me cleansing a nightclub on youtube and some random guy commented, saying I "needed serious help" and reported me to cops

cuz I had a vid of me cleansing a nightclub on youtube and some random guy commented, saying I "needed serious help" and reported me to cops
Its a videogame, the cops aren't going to do shit

I don’t get it:feelstastyman: