Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I learn to draw?

Karakol96

Karakol96

Major
Any good drawers here? Is learning to draw worth it? I always wanted to learn but never had the attention spawn however I feel motivated to do it now

Maybe. I cannot draw but now that there is AI art I want to learn at least basic drawing so I can draw some Hentai and the AI can improve it.

As hobby or to make money ? Either way, AI will slowly but surely replace handdrawn art, the hentai that i generate via AI is easily on the level of artists that have drawn since years, if not even better

As hobby or to make money ? Either way, AI will slowly but surely replace handdrawn art, the hentai that i generate via AI is easily on the level of artists that have drawn since years, if not even better
just as a hobby

I tried to generate a bit of AI hentai stuff, but I could never get close to the picture I had in mind. So I think you need at least some basic drawing skills to draw a rough shape and then the AI can improve it.

I tried to generate a bit of AI hentai stuff, but I could never get close to the picture I had in mind. So I think you need at least some basic drawing skills to draw a rough shape and then the AI can improve it.
What AI did you use ? For decent pics you need a PC with a good GPU

What AI did you use ? For decent pics you need a PC with a good GPU
Stable Diffusion 1.5 with some Anything-based checkpoints previously and now SDXL with Pony Diffusion V6

How do you do that? For free or do you pay?