Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I kill this pigeon?

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date

Should I kill it?

• Yes

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Whatever

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
Over the last two days I've noticed this pigeon that's been visiting my backyard a couple of times. One of its legs is fucked up and twitching so it stands on one leg and limps when it walks.
I have a pneumatic rifle but no pellets. The hardware stores will open in like two hours, should I be a bro to this animal and go buy some pellets so I can take it out of its misery the next time it comes around or should I give zero fucks like the piece of shit I am?

Youre just putting it out of its misery

Quickscope him and post a video of it, aim for the head so it doesnt suffer

Youre just putting it out of its misery

Quickscope him and post a video of it, aim for the head so it doesnt suffer
I'm not that good, I'll probably hit the body if I'm lucky and then quickly kill it with my hands

I'm not that good, I'll probably hit the body if I'm lucky and then quickly kill it with my hands

How you gonna kill it with your hands?

Im dying here imagining you shooting a pigeon and then chocking it lol

You twist the neck like with chickens

I wouldnt be able to do it tbh

For a gf Id be able to kill with my bare hands but with no strong motive I just wince thinking about breaking a birds neck

If you can do it go for it, Id still try to aim for the head because guns feel so impersonal

tenor.gif

I wouldnt be able to do it tbh

For a gf Id be able to kill with my bare hands but with no strong motive I just wince thinking about breaking a birds neck

If you can do it go for it, Id still try to aim for the head because guns feel so impersonal
You should see what happens in the egg industry to little baby chickens that are born males, that's way more fucked up.

You should see what happens in the egg industry to little baby chickens that are born males, that's way more fucked up.

Its mostly women doing the sorting, only females are able to massacre male chicks on such a large scale and then sleep soundly at night

Tbh Im glad Im a stemmaxxer, Id never be able to be a butcher

@Blacktarpill thought

you can just let him live indoors a bit
no way. Also it could have a serious infection or parasites, the leg might not heal by itself and I'm not taking a pigeon to a vet :feelskek:

You should update us if you end up slaying it

Preferably take it to the vet if you have money.

Pigeons are incel birds. Do what you gotta do

What airgun you got mate?

I'd put it out of its misery. It will probably starve to death if you don't.

What airgun you got mate?
A crappy one
IMG 20201224 143737

I bought the main parts from an acquaintance couple of years ago and the stock from a neighbor. It doesn't have much power but I guess it can do some damage to birds.
I'd put it out of its misery. It will probably starve to death if you don't
I've been waiting out here for a bunch of hours but it hasn't showed up yet. Hopefully it'll come around.

Feed it and keep it as a pet. Look out for our fellow birdcel

You should just headshot it and put it out of its misery.

well so long as it's a pigeon and not a seagull...

LOOK AT THIS MOGGER

KILLING HIS OWN FEAST

@Snowstormhigh the pigeon came around yesterday but it perched on my neighbor's house and didn't come down to my backyard so I couldn't shoot it.

it's in your hands not mine