Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Should I keep watching Joker?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Saw it for the 5th time today and it was just depressing, I felt like garbage the whole afternoon. Each time I have rewatched it, it was a matter of carefully balancing his suffering at the beginning (which I can't help but sympathise with him strongly over because I am a bitch) and his retribution for suffering at the end (which is lifefuel to vicariously experience for an hour). However when I went to see it this time the end of the movie failed to make up for what he was put through. I feel like I had already wrung lot of enjoyment out of the scenes where he goes off on Murray and Randall because with the end of the movie especially basically being burned into my brain, the element of excitement is gone, although to an extent the subway scene (which has an exhilarating buildup) and the pillow scene (which resonates with me personally) are still mostly as enjoyable as they were at first. However I'm not sure if it's the original enjoyment wearing out or if I was just feeling flat from walking 10+ kilometres in the hot midday prior to seeing it. Will I ruin the film for myself if I keep watching it? Do I need to find another cope?

Last edited:
Switch between different movies is my advice.

or if I was just feeling flat from walking 10+ kilometres in the hot midday prior to seeing it.

Only men who a driver licencecel will understand this pain.

I only needed to watch it once, and it's still in my heart; where it will remain forever.

Yep, I can’t listen to the same song 10 times.
I keep switching between them.
What other incel approved kino do you recommend I marinate my brain in? Taxi driver is one obviously

What other incel kinos do you recommend I marinate my brain in? Taxi driver is one obviously
I don’t watch many movies to be honest, there’s always “Polytechnique” for constant lifefuels.

There’s also the Rampage series.

I've seen it three times.
Good for rewatchs

5 times? Mogs me. I've still not seen it.

Fuck I haven't even seen it yet and now I'm even more hyped

Such a good movie
Alot of stuff relatable to an incel

Yep, I can’t listen to the same song 10 times.
I keep switching between them.
Whenever I'm focusing on something I loop the same song, sometimes for hours. Weird

No. Become him instead

Whenever I'm focusing on something I loop the same song, sometimes for hours. Weird
Focusing on something while I’m listening to music? That’s something I cannot do.

I can’t focus on a task with music, unless it’s playing a game.

I have watched two times in the Theaters. Both times I was laughing with my Incel friend at the killing scenes, while everyone else was silent the whole movie.

I have watched two times in the Theaters. Both times I was laughing with my Incel friend at the killing scenes, while everyone else was silent the whole movie.

What was normies reaction?

What was normies reaction?
Absolute silence the whole movie, except the funny scenes with the midgetcel. On my toilet after movie I've heard Foids talking about Joker, they couldn't understand his actions, especially at the live show.

Absolute silence the whole movie, except the funny scenes with the midgetcel. On my toilet after movie I've heard Foids talking about Joker, they couldn't understand his actions, especially at the live show.

I meant what was the normies reaction when you were laughing at killing scenes? Some normtards in america called the cops to a guy who incessantly laughing at killing scenes JFL. People also laughed at the midgetcel in my theater, being manlet is something to be laughed at for normies:woke:.

I meant what was the normies reaction when you were laughing at killing scenes? Some normtards in america called the cops to a guy who incessantly laughing at killing scenes JFL. People also laughed at the midgetcel in my theater, being manlet is something to be laughed at for normies:woke:.
They didn't react to it. I have to quiet voice.

damn sounds fun, I have no friends

@Weeb25 did u see the film yet

if u like it yes :feelstrash:

Btw how u not get bored watching it 5 times. if k watch the same movie twice even if years gone by I remember the plot after first 10 minutes and drop it

You should stop for now. Rewatch it again next year.

Keep watching until your eyes bleed

I I stopped watching Joker at the 54 minute mark, JFL I have the attention span of a goldfish:cryfeels:

I've only seen it once. Really want to go see it again but I shaved my head recently and do not want to go out in public with the result. Just been LDARing in my room. I can wear a beanie or hoodie or something but that's just kind of weird in my opinion.

Spend good quality time with hobbies!

Stop. The movie is a masterpiece, but it's one of these movies that you enjoy once, think about it, and do not watch again.

No, the movie blows.

I I stopped watching Joker at the 54 minute mark, JFL I have the attention span of a goldfish:cryfeels:

Finish it. You will be proud you did.