Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I just studymax?

Fuckingincelloser

Fuckingincelloser

Greycel
Greycel here so don’t expect anything much.

As the title suggests, should I just perma-study as a cope? Cause in all honesty I have nothing going for me, I’m ugly, short and etc. So really impossible to ascend.

So should I just studymax as a cope and if so, what subject?

If you can afford better copes and are publicly accepted then yes,
If not then LDAR, Im too ugly to be seen in public.

The ugly laws back in the day existed for a reason.

We all know how it goes, Ugly man = Normal life not happening.

If you can become some type of engineer

Focusing on foids is cucked. Just focus on smth else. Niggas here think more about Chad and Chad's life than actual foids, lol.

I kinda did that, worked well temporarily and now money isn't a huge issue like it used to be but it definitely hasn't made me any happier. I do have a job that lets me be by myself for 90% of the time though so that's a nice perk.

I have a masters in Biochemistry and several certs, shit was draining as hell to do but IMO better than letting myself rot. Do something in hard science if you want to studycope, less women and you might even find some more incels to be friends with

I kinda did that, worked well temporarily and now money isn't a huge issue like it used to be but it definitely hasn't made me any happier. I do have a job that lets me be by myself for 90% of the time though so that's a nice perk.

I have a masters in Biochemistry and several certs, shit was draining as hell to do but IMO better than letting myself rot. Do something in hard science if you want to studycope, less women and you might even find some more incels to be friends with
Damn. Alright I’ll give it a try lol. Not like any women was interested in me anyways JFL

im doing the same brocel. hopefully its worth it in the end