Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

should i just quit my job and neet my life away until i have no more money to pay bills and then suicide?

E

Evandro

Greycel
im 25, didnt finish school, currently work in a bathroom and kitchen renovation company as a servant, i thought about finishing the grades i have left of school but i already feel tired from work and i dont think i would be mentally well to start studying after work
whats ur guys opinion? ive been thinking a lot about suicide lately but i just dont have the balls to do it

Congrats on making your first post after over 3 years on the forum

you were predestined to be NEET
yes, after quitting school ive spent years neeting until i got a job but i just dont see any future for myself, my plan was living until 30 and then see if its worth continuing but right now i feel like its not worth, feel like ive seen and experienced everything life has for someone like me, i cant imagine myself doing the same shit and feeling lonely everyday until i get old, i would rather just it all ended now

why suicide,cant you live on welfare or something like that ?

im 25, didnt finish school, currently work in a bathroom and kitchen renovation company as a servant, i thought about finishing the grades i have left of school but i already feel tired from work and i dont think i would be mentally well to start studying after work
whats ur guys opinion? ive been thinking a lot about suicide lately but i just dont have the balls to do it
What's your family life like? Don't kill yourself, man.

you were predestined to be NEET
Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

Ive been a neet since 18, I'm also 25 now. No pussy no work forever. It's not like it would make a difference if I was in the workforce. One more or less person doesn't matter. I'm more happy as a NEET

i'm 26 and never worked because i'm hopeless, just quit, go on neetbux and then suicide when you go bald

Emigrate to country that will let you neet after few years of living there

i live with my mom and my dad works overseas, they re still married on paper but yeah there isnt much ''love'' left in their marriage
Try joining a community. Maybe a church. Talk to people and expand your social circle. I'm sure your parents and other relatives love you very much. Talk about your problems. You're still young.