Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Should I just LDAR?

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Should i just LDAR at this point. Another day of swim team and being the worst one there. Another day of not understanding what I’m learning in computer science and computer science preventing me from getting good grades. Another day of realizing I’m low iq and getting mogged by higher iq normies. Another day of a dead father and a ridiculously lazy work ethnic. Another day of me being a massive disappointment to my mom. Another day of not starting my homework until 11PM. Another day of a servers phone addiction. My phone addiction has been awful and I’m hitting 10-13 hours EVERY SINGLE DAY. What a pathetic disgusting creature I am. Another day of being a truecel who talks to 0 foids. Foids don’t even acknowledge my existence. I’m a disgusting freak subhuman degenerate genetic failure.

Face it if you’re bad at something you’ll always be bad at. Retards be like practice makes perfect when they’re never the worst in anything while starting out. Anything requiring athletics, speed, stamina, iq, work ethic, etc literally everything I fail at. I truly was just made to be awful at everything in life and be a non NT grotesque subhuman punching bag.

Theres somthing I learned from watching hells kitchen. DO NOT HOLD ON TO DEAD WEIGHT! If your doing so bad in school. Treat it like dead weight. I wish I knew about this when I was younger. Im now 23 stuck in Virginia wich is a 70 percent shit state. I cant coach you on getting you access to a womans venus fly trap. Unless you go for hookers in nevada (because nevada is the only state in US were there legal). But what I can say is go for trades. They are alot more simple then computer science. Its alot easyer to learn how to install a toilet or a sink then it is to jerk off to binary. Swimming is dead weight considering your doing bad in it. Leave it. Unless its a hobby swimming is a waste of your time. Computer science is dead weight. Just like swimming, unless its a hobby its dead weight. So please take my advice. Drop the dead weight and lift up weight that will pull you up. Plumbing,HVAC or fucking pipe fitting or anything that can give you a true tomorrow. And end this infinite today. AND DONT GO TO FUCKING COLLEGE! If you do then the libs will have you by the balls. And not in a good way.

Never give up. LDARing is only nice when you have money. Plus get rid of your phone addiction and pick up a new hobby

Theres somthing I learned from watching hells kitchen. DO NOT HOLD ON TO DEAD WEIGHT! If your doing so bad in school. Treat it like dead weight. I wish I knew about this when I was younger. Im now 23 stuck in Virginia wich is a 70 percent shit state. I cant coach you on getting you access to a womans venus fly trap. Unless you go for hookers in nevada (because nevada is the only state in US were there legal). But what I can say is go for trades. They are alot more simple then computer science. Its alot easyer to learn how to install a toilet or a sink then it is to jerk off to binary. Swimming is dead weight considering your doing bad in it. Leave it. Unless its a hobby swimming is a waste of your time. Computer science is dead weight. Just like swimming, unless its a hobby its dead weight. So please take my advice. Drop the dead weight and lift up weight that will pull you up. Plumbing,HVAC or fucking pipe fitting or anything that can give you a true tomorrow. And end this infinite today. AND DONT GO TO FUCKING COLLEGE! If you do then the libs will have you by the balls. And not in a good way.
Soldi advice. Swimming and comupter science is oversatured.

idk i'd just power through all that shit. fuck it.

My phone addiction has been awful and I’m hitting 10-13 hours EVERY SINGLE DAY
here's your problem. take care of this shit and the rest should follow

Face it if you’re bad at something you’ll always be bad at.
:dab:
Another day of swim team and being the worst one there. Another day of not understanding what I’m learning in computer science and computer science preventing me from getting good grades.
Are you at University?

Not reading novels

But if I’m doing bad in everything wouldn’t I just drop everything and just LDAR. Only things I’m ok at are history and anthropology, because i spend a lot of my days watching videos on it. That or talking about it with others.
Never give up. LDARing is only nice when you have money. Plus get rid of your phone addiction and pick up a new hobby
My only other hobby would be the things I mentioned above. My phone addiction has been around for years. It’s hard not to when it’s your only cope.
here's your problem. take care of this shit and the rest should follow
Alright I’ll try.

:dab:

Are you at University?
No high school
You can use nootropics to improve neuroplasticity.
Can neuroplasticity really improve iq to a great extent. The science for neuroplasticity is pretty new. But neuroplasticity seems like it could be a good solution to how much iq can be increased
Not reading novels
?

Can neuroplasticity really improve iq to a great extent.
i think it can, but you need to be consistent in learning and applying your self. you should make it a habit

i think it can, but you need to be consistent in learning and applying your self. you should make it a habit
I’ll try. I already exercise my mind by hanging out with people far more intelligent than me. Online & irl. I believe in the genetic determinist argument and how iq predicts life and pretty much how important iq is to society. But at the same time looking at the science of Neuroplasticity and Epigenetics, I can maybe see if I can use these to my advantage.

Should i just LDAR at this point. Another day of swim team and being the worst one there. Another day of not understanding what I’m learning in computer science and computer science preventing me from getting good grades. Another day of realizing I’m low iq and getting mogged by higher iq normies. Another day of a dead father and a ridiculously lazy work ethnic. Another day of me being a massive disappointment to my mom. Another day of not starting my homework until 11PM. Another day of a servers phone addiction. My phone addiction has been awful and I’m hitting 10-13 hours EVERY SINGLE DAY. What a pathetic disgusting creature I am. Another day of being a truecel who talks to 0 foids. Foids don’t even acknowledge my existence. I’m a disgusting freak subhuman degenerate genetic failure.

Face it if you’re bad at something you’ll always be bad at. Retards be like practice makes perfect when they’re never the worst in anything while starting out. Anything requiring athletics, speed, stamina, iq, work ethic, etc literally everything I fail at. I truly was just made to be awful at everything in life and be a non NT grotesque subhuman punching bag.
I can relate to this on every level. I'm almost on the same situation as you, only difference is I don't participate in any sports, but I used to be the worst at swimming in school. Dead father as well.
Been trying CS and it's absolute hell, you can't understand shit and the difficulty spikes every week with new material to read, to the point your feeble mind can't keep up with this steep learning curve, at least not without extreme amounts of help. Keep in mind though, that most normies aren't actually that intelligent, they simply get carried by their high IQ acquaintances while having higher drive and motivation in general, it doesn't always mean that they're smarter than you. If we possessed the same tools as them we'd probably perform at a far higher level.

Being alone means you're more prone to LDAR though, as I've done for most of my lifetime. I've grown lazy and complacent to the point I don't care about my progress, I always rush everything and just study for my exams the day before instead of preparing 24/7. This has lead me to fail course after course, in fact I already changed careers once.
As for the answer I don't really know tbh, I just wanted u to know that you're not alone in this boat. I'd say just keep trying and if you fail simply try doing an online course until you're ready to get a piece of shit certificate, then try to apply for as many jobs as you can until you get elected. CS is surprisingly flexible in the sense that you can learn it on your own instead of going to a worthless uni to waste your time, but keep in mind that chance of employment is far lower without a degree.

I can relate to this on every level. I'm almost on the same situation as you, only difference is I don't participate in any sports, but I used to be the worst at swimming in school. Dead father as well.
Been trying CS and it's absolute hell, you can't understand shit and the difficulty spikes every week with new material to read, to the point your feeble mind can't keep up with this steep learning curve, at least not without extreme amounts of help. Keep in mind though, that most normies aren't actually that intelligent, they simply get carried by their high IQ acquaintances while having higher drive and motivation in general, it doesn't always mean that they're smarter than you. If we possessed the same tools as them we'd probably perform at a far higher level.

Being alone means you're more prone to LDAR though, as I've done for most of my lifetime. I've grown lazy and complacent to the point I don't care about my progress, I always rush everything and just study for my exams the day before instead of preparing 24/7. This has lead me to fail course after course, in fact I already changed careers once.
As for the answer I don't really know tbh, I just wanted u to know that you're not alone in this boat. I'd say just keep trying and if you fail simply try doing an online course until you're ready to get a piece of shit certificate, then try to apply for as many jobs as you can until you get elected. CS is surprisingly flexible in the sense that you can learn it on your own instead of going to a worthless uni to waste your time, but keep in mind that chance of employment is far lower without a degree.
Damn you really do relate to me man. Never really knew many with similar struggles. As for the normies in my class yea I’m taking an advanced course so a lot of the kids here already have experience with code or a very high work ethic. CS is weird though because some kids get it quickly and some kids don’t and it’s not really based off iq or work ethnic/intelligence.

I have a friend who’s also a fellow non NT who has a 4.3 gpa and had all As throughout high school. Last term he got his first C due to computer science. Then I have a Normie friend who’s doing pretty decent in the class and his gpa is not much higher than mine. I’ve been trying my best to get help but I really struggle attempting to study and I don’t really pay attention in class.

Also yea I’ve always been lazy and I’ve been LDAR since practically late 7th-8th grade. But thanks for the advice man I hope you overcome your problems too. I really do wanna learn coding and also I want to get a B in this class at least. Also for university I’m pretty much going to need to go yea. It’s a struggle for us man.

CS is weird though because some kids get it quickly and some kids don’t and it’s not really based off iq or work ethnic/intelligence.

I have a friend who’s also a fellow non NT who has a 4.3 gpa and had all As throughout high school. Last term he got his first C due to computer science. Then I have a Normie friend who’s doing pretty decent in the class and his gpa is not much higher than mine. I’ve been trying my best to get help but I really struggle attempting to study and I don’t really pay attention in class.
That's not weird from what I've heard. I also used to be fairly above average in my class (say top 5 or 6) at a very demanding private school until I ran my first uni courses in which I got absolutely demolished, although that's mostly because of LDAR and brain rot due to extremely prolonged social isolation. My depression hit me in about the last year of HS in which I switched schools and the Covid fiesta began, even though it was far easier than the last institution I still LDAR'd for a whole year and my grades tanked like never before, my gpa equivalent only got carried because of the 3 years in which I actually spent time tryharding.

Nowadays I've been doing a bit better grade-wise but I still feel like a hollow shell of my former self, as life isn't the same without friends or a gf to support you. I didn't have any true friends at school either but at least people in my class kinda knew me and I could ask for help when I needed it, now I feel like a living ghost who's fighting an uphill battle. Studying and staying focused gets really hard the more you need copes to distract your brain from rotting tbh.

Low IQ is the ultimate black pill.