Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Should I just give up?

Andy81Kaz

Andy81Kaz

6ft tall longhaircel
-
The last time I tried hooking up with a girl was over 4 years ago. Needless to say that I never hooked up with anyone.

Recently I discovered an android app called redpill.me. You send them a photo of your face, and women will rate you from 0-10, being that 5 means average. I got 4.8, and that's an ok score: Most men there get around the same. But the women always get 6+. Why are most women such assholes?

what kinda question is that.

smh

never try always give up. make it ez on ur self

Why are most women such assholes?
They are. You can't change their nature. So its better to accept that its over you and give up instead of embarrassing yourself time and again in front of foids.

Holy shit.
They are. You can't change their nature. So its better to accept that its over you and give up instead of embarrassing yourself time and again in front of foids.
Fucking shit. Women are literal shit. There are (((extremely rare))) exceptions. Am I gonna get banned if I call women shit? (((Facebook))) got me banned once.

Holy shit.

Fucking shit. Women are literal shit. There are (((extremely rare))) exceptions. Am I gonna get banned if I call women shit? (((Facebook))) got me banned once.
Nope. Here you only get banned if you talk about inciting violence. Facebook is cucked as fuck filled with simped white knights.

Nope. Here you only get banned if you talk about inciting violence. Facebook is cucked as fuck filled with simped white knights.
Neat. Thank bro. Also: Women are shit.