Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I just cope with the Godpill?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
When I think about it, I'm almost certain there is no god like the one described by the abrahamic religions. This god seems too concerned with measly human affairs like what we eat, when we pray, whom we pray to etc. However, god seems to give many so much meaning in life. I'm envious of people that have this father figure to turn to when they are in crisis, how the rules given out give structure to their lives and the sense of community that is established in congregation.

It seems to it is better to believe in this for my own santity as a human being. Sometimes I feel like we are too smart for our own good. These ideas add structure and meaning that can't be achieved outside of their acceptance.

Nah its just all cope.

i want to cope with the godpill by smoking dmt

If you don't believe in God but want to then use the Carl Jung/JBP definition of God i.e. your own subconscious is God. You work out what your idea of the highest good is, that's God for you. You ask yourself a question and an answer immediately pops into your head without thinking, that's God. Your instincts telling you not to do something, that's God. God is your highest aim in life and the "collective unconscious" that makes it seem like the universe is conspiring to make what you want possible with syncronicities.

You can believe in God without following any religion, it's called Deism. It actually makes more sense than following a bunch of schizo prophets who had voices in their head telling them what to do.

When I think about it, I'm almost certain there is no god like the one described by the abrahamic religions. This god seems too concerned with measly human affairs like what we eat, when we pray, whom we pray to etc. However, god seems to give many so much meaning in life. I'm envious of people that have this father figure to turn to when they are in crisis, how the rules given out give structure to their lives and the sense of community that is established in congregation.

It seems to it is better to believe in this for my own santity as a human being. Sometimes I feel like we are too smart for our own good. These ideas add structure and meaning that can't be achieved outside of their acceptance.
read the Bible

I could never unironically pray to something. It's just stupid and it's cope.

No man, just keep chugging them honkpills.
honk honk

No man, just keep chugging them honkpills.
honk honk
130307-full.gif

You can believe in God without following any religion, it's called Deism. It actually makes more sense than following a bunch of schizo prophets who had voices in their head telling them what to do.
Deism is pretty cool ngl.

What the hell is the godpill?

What the hell is the godpill?
It's Roosh V's new scam. After pumping and dumping whores for years, he says he got a vision from God and now LARPs as a missionary for christcuckery.

It's Roosh V's new scam. After pumping and dumping whores for years, he says he got a vision from God and now LARPs as a missionary for christcuckery.

Oh. Well that sounds retarded as shit.

We should all believe in something, I prefer to keep it towards things that MIGHT happen like quantum resurrection but to each his own.

It is a cope that sustains the whole mass of revolt. And he was happier when he was a religious convict ... it's a traditional bluepill.

Be agnostic like me.Don't believe in the god religion sell us,but have doubt or partially belief in the existence of some divine being that created the origins of world.And of course we can't believe in that divine being completely NOR in a nule way because we don't have the cientific knowledge to prove the existence or inexistence of that divine being.

No, I wouldn't personally cope like that.