Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Should I jump from the highest floor of this place atm?

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
I'm at the top of this building. I could just leap off and all of my problems would be no more. No more living as genetic trash. Should I?

pics or larp, also how many floor up are u

whats the worst that could happen?

don't do it bro

don't do it bro
This.

Suicide = win for inceltears. Stay alive, us being alive pisses off IT more than you could ever imagine. So at least stay alive to piss off Cucktears. They deserve it.

Only if you livestream it, you LARPer.

14776.jpg

I don't know

Only if you livestream it, you LARPer.
This.

Suicide = win for inceltears. Stay alive, us being alive pisses off IT more than you could ever imagine. So at least stay alive to piss off Cucktears. They deserve it.
Live, suffer and do your part to spread the black pill.

We have to usurp this cucked society

I don't want any incel to be in pain, but I'll never tell an incel to kill themselves. We deserve better than that imo ngl

Well you did say you were going to sui this summer

You make too many suicide threads bro.Stop attention whoring

You could fail and end up crippled or brain damaged. You could succeed and maybe get reincarnated as some lower form of life

You could fail and end up crippled or brain damaged. You could succeed and maybe get reincarnated as some lower form of life
imagine you get reincarnated as a dog and can fuck foids.,

Use it as the last trump card.
Try alcohol and drugs first

Well, you didn't do it. If you have a tall building like that then it's probably a decent way to kill yourself.

imagine you get reincarnated as a dog and can fuck foids.,
You would need good karma for that. Otherwise your next life you're a dog in China or a 3rd world country

Suicide is a great choice for anyone, and especially us miserable fucks.

But if I were you I'd ER before taking the leap. Make sure the building is really high too - you don't want to accidentally survive. Failing at suicide is like failing at failing.