Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I join the military?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I wouldnt even stand to benefit in any way from serving because Im already college educated, I literally just wanna get deployed somewhere and go around shooting normies and destroying their property with a 50 cal under the guise of protecting our freedoms

tumblr_os0kt8pT191v6w3juo4_r1_500.gif

My fear tho since Im higher IQ than most of those meatheads and am not bodymaxxed Id get put in the intelligence division

Yes go get your legs blown off by an IED and spend the rest of your life in a wheelchair, very intelligent.

I’ve considered this too tbh but decided against it every time

You will be bullied and make no progress in life

Lmao, why? To fight to defend and promote a rich fuck's interests?

Plus, if you think that going into the army means you'll get to blow shit up and shoot shit, then you're absolutely delusional.

The army actually invests billions every year in marketing through various means such as movies etc... to make people like you believe the army is gonna be fun. It isn't at all.

I literally just wanna get deployed somewhere and go around shooting normies and destroying their property with a 50 cal under the guise of protecting our freedoms

If that's your intention, sure go for it

In Italy it isn't even an option since you have to be backed by someone to get into the army or the police kek

mogs me at being strong enough to pass the tests

My body is similar to yours it never began

Cuck for whatever country you're in because what you're fighting for is meaningless.

you'd be surprised how many go into army with that exact thought in mind.

You'd probably just get bullied and end up hating it. Although the military wouldn't take me even if I wanted to join, jfl.

If you're high inhibition or beta looking you'll get bullied if you join a combat division.

There hasn't been an real wars since WW2. Everything else has been political puppeteering since. And the scenario is usually 'US invades with whoever else will join along with far greater firepower capacity to do some mission that effects next to no one on the planet but is supposed to LOOK good.'

Funny you use BHD as an example. I saw that in theatres when I was 12 with my brother and friends at the time. We missed the first 15 or so minutes. But we still came out orgasming over '2 straight hours of killing.' It was perhaps the most intense long-term action movie there was at the time rivaling the chaos and screen time of killing shit that Saving Private Ryan had been king of.

My experience is a good way to look at how the army is. We saw lots of killing and all the action, and missed the most boring part.... Well the real life army is mostly just the boring part. And the action is going to leave you with PTSD at best.

Yes go get your legs blown off by an IED and spend the rest of your life in a wheelchair, very intelligent.

At least you will get people's respect and they will thank you for your service and suck your dick wherever you go. Also first dibs on planes and shit.

You're gonna be a bootlicker cleaning toilets the entire time while everyone there bullies you.

It's not a place for neurotics.

Assuming you can pass the psychological screening, if you were bullied in school, get ready to be bullied again more harshly. Only this time there is no way to escape, because you will be forced to live in a parallel society, surrounded by 'comrades' 24/7.

Awful experience. I spent 14 months in the military service and survived. I don't recommend it at all, it's full of poor and socially resentful people. Along with prison, the army is the worst place for an Incel

No, the current war is shit, only the medieval wars with swords, spears, slingshots, bows and arrows were worth it. Now you can be a great warrior who nevertheless can be killed by a child who carries a firearm; It doesn't take a crap of skill to kill someone with guns these days.

Don't sacrifice your life for a nation that doesn't give a damn about you. You'll never be remembered for your "heroic" deeds.

I tried enlisting in the US army. Got denied because I couldn’t get waivers for some medical issues. I’m IQ 130 and was going for 11B, same reason as you, to just fuck around and shoot stuff.

If you’re serious about it, it’ll likely be about 2-3 months from MEPS until you leave for BCT, so you can do some work to get into decent shape before then so you’ll be ugly but not a weakling/runt. Do that. Don’t make it harder for yourself.

I know someone in the US army who’s not terrible looking but has genuinely the worst acne I’ve ever seen which makes him ugly as fuck, and his best friend was met through the army and is a 9/10 chad. Odds are you’ll find some people to look past your looks. That’s why I tried to join. Pays well (19, college drop out), lets me shoot guns and maybe die honorably, and would be a way to potentially meet people. If you’re incel but not truecel, it could help you gym/statusmaxx to ascension, bitches love army cock. Good luck.

You probably won't be able to just blow away civilians indiscriminately because of shitty rules of engagement, unless you're joining the Russian or the Chinese military

I know a lot about the military so you can ask me pretty much anything. I was extremely close to enlisting. But came to the conclusion officer route is better. If you want to “shoot shit” join the marines and tell the recruiter you want to be in the infantry and they’ll find a job where you shoot shit. But just know marines are much worse than the army, they are the first people to go in after special forces and clearing and their life is basically hell. The only benefit I could see in enlisting in the marines is combat and gun expertise/benefit of being apart of the most oversexed branch.

Awful experience. I spent 14 months in the military service and survived. I don't recommend it at all, it's full of poor and socially resentful people. Along with prison, the army is the worst place for an Incel
What country?

Just die for the defense contractors and Israel theory.

as a current soldier: *DON'T*

no, dont be a cuck for a country which gives 0 shits about you

Become a sniper and get 300 confirmed kills

Imagine you end up working on chad's fighter jet on an air craft carrier.

No, but I'm not even able to because it would take me years to get enough fitness to pass the tests

No, the current war is shit, only the medieval wars with swords, spears, slingshots, bows and arrows were worth it. Now you can be a great warrior who nevertheless can be killed by a child who carries a firearm; It doesn't take a crap of skill to kill someone with guns these days.

SWORD OF THE MESSIAH

if you actually want to go to war and dedicate yourself to warmaxxing and killmaxxing, unfortunately the only way to go is spec ops. Army SF or SEALs. To get into these and actually do a good job you literally need to fitnessmaxx and dedicate your life to being good at that job. It might be a good path if you want to be occupied with a very hard job and actually see combat