Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I join the KKK? (Serious)

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
I hate living in this degenerated world, the only thing we have left is nationalism scattered across our countries in small pockets. We need to hold onto that at all costs.

What if I joined a far right organization like the KKK and essentially lived with them. I would be happy there. No retarded jews. No homosexuals. No entitled females. Only housewife's and comrades who think alike.

I would gladly die for my country and I am considering joining an organization similar to the KKK, following religious fascism. Probably not the actual KKK itself because I'm not American but like in my country. Are there some downsides if I signed up for the KKK on my 18th birthday?

It's a nice social organization

join, you won't regret it

Hell, the only thing stopping me from joining is the ailment of riceceldom, Chico :feelshaha:

I hate living in this degenerated world, the only thing we have left is nationalism scattered across our countries in small pockets. We need to hold onto that at all costs.

What if I joined a far right organization like the KKK and essentially lived with them. I would be happy there. No retarded jews. No homosexuals. No entitled females. Only housewife's and comrades who think alike.

I would gladly die for my country and I am considering joining an organization similar to the KKK, following religious fascism. Probably not the actual KKK itself because I'm not American but like in my country. Are there some downsides if I signed up for the KKK on my 18th birthday?
I hate racists. Do what ever you want. But you are not a good human

hd restaurant GIF

Join it and also get paid to be an informant by doing so, by the FBI. :feelsthink:

I've done some research and they seem like a cult to me despite calling themself Christian, alternatively I could become a party member of a party but that wouldn't do anything for me..... Unless I become a politician. Would be a shame if I dedicated all of my life to becoming a leading figure and repairing my country

Lmfao the KKK is literally half FBI informants at this point

I heard that you have to suck dick first, @Luzifer did it and now he’s their slave and gets fucked in the ass daily, but he likes it, because he’s a little twink

You know, just the fact you made a post like this kinda shows you are actually 15.

I heard that you have to suck dick first, @Luzifer did it and now he’s their slave and gets fucked in the ass daily, but he likes it, because he’s a little twink
Dont spread fake news about St. Luzifer

You'll be with a bunch of ignorant losers coping with race and circlejerking each other

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Kkk is a good group to form friendships and a purpose in life, besides being great to kill niggers or hit (in GTA V).

Make sure the female ratio in that group is favorable. I have a feeling the KKK is a huge sausage fest.

If it gives you social value to any humans, and could potentially get you access to pussy via the social group itself, then sure, go for it. Ascension is everything.

Hey if you manage to pull it off let me know because I've been wanting to join them too but the internet deliberately keeps that shit off limits.

If it gives you social value to any humans, and could potentially get you access to pussy via the social group itself, then sure, go for it. Ascension is everything.
Social value? Good. Pussy? Degenerate. Avoid women at all costs. It doesn't matter if she's a gay black tranny feminist or a christian aryan woman, a foid is a foid. Manipulative and bitchy. The only true human beings are white men.