Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious should I jerk off tonight

get it

• Total voters
Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
on a fairly long abstaining streak but I felt like doing it.

How long? You should only no fap for 4-5 days at most.

how long is ur streak

Do it, nofap will just make you more upset with the world and deny you the only sexual outlet you’ll have as an incel

Do what the fuck you want

I never count it I just happen to abstain. but I'm like on month 2 rn close to month 3 probably
oh keep going bro u will regret it when u relapse dont do it i am also around day 5 or 6 and its hard but i have to keep going forward

I never count it I just happen to abstain. but I'm like on month 2 rn close to month 3 probably
Your Dick is going to stop working if you don’t use it. Use it or lose it, relapse rn.

oh keep going bro u will regret it when u relapse dont do it i am also around day 5 or 6 and its hard but i have to keep going forward
no he needs to relapse

Nah just keep depriving yourself of your only outlet for sexual pleasure because of some mythical magical placebo “benefits”

just do it dumbass
There is no kike God judging you (he hates humanity)
There is no reason not to do it ('muh testosterone lvls' lol)
I just recommend to fap to your imagination like I do

No, save it for tomorrow. Get to a hospital and donate it. Make money and gtf back home.

it’s that simple :feelshmm:

yes, you should coom repeatedly until it's all out of your system