Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I introduce my brother to incels.is or looksmaxx.me?

Should I introduce my brother to incels.is or looksmaxx.me?

• incels.is

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • looksmaxx.me

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • neither

Votes: 21 50.0%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I think he has a chance, being a normie looking and going to medical school. Should I introduce him to looksmaxx.me or incels.is?

(he scored)

Maybe looksmax.org

Both(but at least this forum) should be places were only KHHV men with multiple rejections and truecel looks congregate.

I feel sorry for your brother

You can only show him the door, many will reject it for the longest time.

I mean its not rare that inceldom runs in the family

by here do you mean incels.is or looksmaxx.me or the blackpillosphere in general?
He should stay away from all blackpill stuff.
We don't need more normalfags destroying our safe spaces :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

It will most likely end badly for you. But if you’re committed to doing it, do it in a “ hey look at this thing I found way”

burh if hes had unpaid sex before hes not incel

"he has a chance" "(he scored)" "he isn´t an incel": So what "chance" he has? He already lives in priviledge. There are fake incels on incels.is, but he would be blatant.

If he is subhuman enough then yes, I would start with looksmaxx and then move to this forum. We don't need any more fakecels.