Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I intern for free?

A

Arab

Banned
-
Doing 8-6 monday to friday for 3 month working for free.

I don't know if I can hack it tbh and not get paid.

Pretty sure babyboomers didn't ever work for free.

No nigga unless its something you would enjoy doing as a no paying free time hobby

Only if it improves your career opportunities significantly. Only the rich can afford to work for free.

Surely you can do the same but get paid a little

If it opens career prospects

Did you have a job already, or would this be your first one?

Nope.

Good companies don't do free internships.
Or minimum wage for a degree holder.

It depends on if it's what you want to do as your career.

If its a no then don't, if yes then go ahead as it can help you get the career you want.

That's just cucked altogether

do it if it is the company of your family or friends

dont do it otherwiser, search for a position that will actually pay, any thing else is just slavery or at the least horrible exploitation where these capitalist fuckers make money of off you while you get nothing back and they justify it with "experience"

this "experience" wont get you shit dood, unless its some high prestige area like NASA or the UN

this only signals to other employers that you are a willing slave that can be easily exploited

can't imagine myself doing that for free or at all tbh

Men gotta work for free to get a way in. Foids just open their phone camera and point at their toes. :reeeeee:

I wouldn't do it, if i were you. Working for free is almost as cucked, as letting your gf fuck other men right in front of you.

The ultimate Jewish dream: having the goyim work for no pay.

90% of the time it's a scam anyway so better not to

don't cuck yourself

fuck no, that's stupid as fuck

Unpaid internships only make sense if you're doing them for research purposes (e.g. writing your BSc/MSc thesis).

Otherwise, just don't. Even slaves got food and shelter in exchange for their labour. No one should work for free

brocel , unless you are earning >200k wageceling is cucked

i am : upset; that you'd even consider working for free. :feelsUgh:

meanwhile there are guys who are lower IQ than you being given PAID internships due to looks halo (eg- white chads) or because they have connections through social-networking skills for which one needs to be NT.

In order to compete with those who are born with a looks/status advantage, an autistic incel would need to meet 2 criteria (in this order):

1. Be born with greater theoretical intelligence (in his VIRTUAL MIND)

2. Perform actions necessary for practical application of his intelligence in the REAL WORLD, to derive a REAL BENEFIT.

If you are born both AUTISTIC and UGLY (like myself) but on the other hand are also born with a level of INTELLIGENCE which places you in the 80+ percentile/top 20% of the population (80/20 rule), you already meet the first part of the criteria. Now you just need to meet the second part of the criteria (the most difficult part) in order to become successful, so dont let your intelligence go to waste, ensure that you capitalize on your intelligence as it is your greatest asset.

Nature handicapped you by bringing you into the world lacking social intelligence and physical attractiveness, but it compensated you for this shortcoming by giving you superior intelligence, so make sure that you take full advantage of it.

KNOW YOUR WEAKNESSES, USE YOUR STRENGTHS

If you're born autistic/ugly AND low IQ, IT'S OVER.

Last edited:
For free? Fuck no, I wouldn't be able to stand that.

Hiring is full of lookism anyway, foids/chads get hired with shit GPA and no internships/extracurriculars via "networking"