Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious should I improve my life or give up?

WhiteAryan

WhiteAryan

Greycel
I have no job, no money, somewhat overweight, but I am at least somewhat trying to lose the weight, I don't know if I should try getting a job, or try getting laid, because that would make me a fakecel.

Loose weight. Fatcels are volcels. You can rot here all you want after you have tried looksmaxxing. I mean if you're a truecel like me, you would know that looksmaxxing is a waste of time. If you're fat just loose weight jfl. Rotting here isn't fun, at least try.

Never get up.
200.gif

I have no job, no money, somewhat overweight, but I am at least somewhat trying to lose the weight, I don't know if I should try getting a job, or try getting laid, because that would make me a fakecel.
who do you live with?

Trying to get laid doesn't inherently make you a fakecel. Because you'll just fail if you're an actual incel, and you'll eventually just give up anyway after seeing how hopeless it all is. However, I agree with others. You should probably drop the weight. It probably won't do anything, but you honestly want to lose it all anyway; for your own sake.

You'll be much healthier in the long run, and at least you'll be able to LDAR without incredible pain in every joint as you age.

Depends on your stats.

Loose weight. Fatcels are volcels. You can rot here all you want after you have tried looksmaxxing. I mean if you're a truecel like me, you would know that looksmaxxing is a waste of time. If you're fat just loose weight jfl. Rotting here isn't fun, at least try.

Volcels.is. Lose your weight and you will get laid

other stats?

If you had a way out you would have already taken it

Improve your life, get job, and cope in peace.

this is life for us. We're not Chads, we're not bluepilled beta males who believe in love.

I wish I was a sorceror in Skyrim or an astronaut in Star Trek but these are just fantasy. Just like being loved by foids it's never going to happen. Accept and move on.

Improve, cope, live, die.