Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I immigrate to Japan?

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
Since you're a sand if you don't try Germany or France, you're a volcel at that point :feelsugh:

I thought you hated rice?

1724862433582l

Since you're a sand if you don't try Germany or France, you're a volcel at that point :feelsugh:
I was talking about working and living in Japan. Japs are Manlets, so they won't trouble me because, I'm an immigrant

I don't want to fuck noodlewhores. Might see if I can work there
That’s even worse then. You’d move there just to remain a virgin anyway?

I don’t think you understand what living among people you find very unsightly does to your brain:

It’s just insanely stupid to move somewhere whose population you hate. Japan also has a very strict work culture, meaning that you can’t just NEETmax with welfare there

population you hate. Japs also has a very strict work culture, meaning that you can’t just NEETmax with welfare there
I'm not planning to NEETmaxx there's no jobs in Lebanon, thanks to the West and Israel. I don't feel comfortable going to Europe.

I'm not planning to NEETmaxx there's no jobs in Lebanon, thanks to the West and Israel. I don't feel comfortable going to Europe.
Singapore might be a better option then. You could potentially ascend with a ‘jeeta if you’re cool with that

What about German vs Japanese whores? Sands are slayers in Germany and France, you're a volcel stop coping
German whores obviously, mog. But I'm deformed, I'm thinking about making money, not fucking around at this point in my Life.

Singapore might be a better option then. You could potentially ascend with a ‘jeeta if you’re cool with that
I'll consider that. Tbh Singapore seems better.

I'll consider that. Tbh Singapore seems better.
It’s totally pozzed to hell and back so you shouldn’t receive any negative bias over your background. Quite the opposite, they’ll probably worship your green eyes and white skin. If even shitskin curries can manage to not be social & sexual lepers there, I don’t see why a Levantine Arab like yourself shouldn’t be able to ascend