Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I grow out my hair or get a buzz cut

Castaway

Castaway

Asocial Schizoid
★★★★
I currently have a side part undercut, which I've been getting since I was like 14, but I'm honestly sick of the same old look and I think it makes me look even worse. I have a relatively low hairline, which makes my forehead look quite narrow and my face look egg-shaped. The fact that I have an undercut with long hair on top and very short on the sides makes my low hairline look even more pronounced and makes my hair look unbalanced overall. So, I've decided to either trim the top of my head and let the sides grow over the next 6 months to make my hair more symmetrical, or just buzz it and make my hair entirely even. What do you guys think?

The two looks I could go for:
Extra long taper

Jake Plummer cropped

I currently have a side part undercut, which I've been getting since I was like 14, but I'm honestly sick of the same old look and I think it makes me look even worse. I have a relatively low hairline, which makes my forehead look quite narrow and my face look egg-shaped. The fact that I have an undercut with long hair on top and very short on the sides makes my low hairline look even more pronounced and makes my hair look unbalanced overall. So, I've decided to either trim the top of my head and let the sides grow over the next 6 months to make my hair more symmetrical, or just buzz it and make my hair entirely even. What do you guys think?

View attachment 1208215
View attachment 1208216
First is better

View attachment 1208215
View attachment 1208216
Dont waste your low hairline got an actual good haircut
Both of those look shit

Buzzcuts look retarded on anyone without chad tier bone structure. First ones better