Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I go to the school counsellor?

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
Ok, hear me out.
I'm in my final year out of high school but I am failing due to my lack of motivation , time managment , depression , relapse( ADHD) .
I've been to the jew psychiatrist and he won't help me at all , telling me to come back , though he doesn't say much

So why is this a problem?

To enter , university in my country , it takes the results of my final year of high school. If I don't do well , I won't get into university

So why the counsellor?

with a 'disability or medical condition' I may be given special consideration for entrance intro university.

Summary:

Should I tell the school counsellor that I am depressed and failing so I may get a chance for special consideration in university?
It hurts my ego and I don't to come across as melodramatic.

Last edited:
So why the counsellor?

if she sucks your dick, yes go for it.

who cares?

just get on disability and enjoy your neetbux

Don't get very exited about uni . If you .feel like you don't.wanna study , just fail this year and go do.other things you like and truly desires to do deeply . Then when.you feel like it just get back to school and continue studying hard to.be able to.be in good university .
Where are you from ?

Don't get very exited about uni . If you .feel like you don't.wanna study , just fail this year and go do.other things you like and truly desires to do deeply . Then when.you feel like it just get back to school and continue studying hard to.be able to.be in good university .
Where are you from ?
I'm from Chadstralia. I can't just go back and get into uni, it will take a lot of time. I have no desires other than sex, musical instruments , money and programming. I have no hobbies and friends
who cares?

just get on disability and enjoy your neetbux
Neetbux is not enough

if u rly think u can get special accommodations i guess

if u rly think u can get special accommodations i guess
I'm not sure about that. I may be able to as I have a long track record of mental illness since i was ~12. I was depressed and shit

If you want to

Ok, hear me out.
I'm in my final year out of high school but I am failing due to my lack of motivation , time managment , depression , relapse( ADHD) .
I've been to the jew psychiatrist and he won't help me at all , telling me to come back , though he doesn't say much

To enter , university in my country , it takes the results of my final year of high school. If I don't do well , I won't get into university

So why the counsellor?

with a 'disability or medical condition' I may be given special consideration for entrance intro university.

Summary:

Should I tell the school counsellor that I am depressed and failing so I may get a chance for special consideration in university?
Worth a shot, what's the worst that could happen

Ok, hear me out.

So why the counsellor?

Summary:

Just man up and do the fucking work bro. I'm an incel too but I got tip top grades.

Fellow high-schoolcel reporting in :feelzez:

It depends on if she’s actually useful. My counselor just btfo’d me and told me to get an actual therapist. If you think she’ll acthave a shit then maybe its worth a try since you might be screwed with current trajectory anyway

Just man up and do the fucking work bro. I'm an incel too but I got tip top grades.
I wish it was that easy. Are you mental cel like me? Idk , you seem neurotypical
Fellow high-schoolcel reporting in :feelzez:

It depends on if she’s actually useful. My counselor just btfo’d me and told me to get an actual therapist. If you think she’ll acthave a shit then maybe its worth a try since you might be screwed with current trajectory anyway
Yeah. I won't let my ego get in the way this time

I wish it was that easy. Are you mental cel like me? Idk , you seem neurotypical

Yeah. I won't let my ego get in the way this time

Most people say I have autism

no. I can tell you from personal experience that is a very, very bad idea. I was forced to talk to a school counselor once about my emotional issues because I had mentioned having suicidal thoughts to some of my classmates. the school administration recorded everything I said without my consent and called the cops on me. they have zero sympathy for you and could not give any less of a shit about you. talk to literally anyone but a school counselor, even an inanimate object like a pillow is better than talking to your counselor

Last edited:
do it nigga. u must grasp any advantages you can

NO. DO NOT FALL FOR THERAPIST. YOU WILL BE PUT ON A WATCHLIST AND INJECTED WITH JEW DRUGS

They will never let you get away with that one, you're a male.

NO. DO NOT FALL FOR THERAPIST. YOU WILL BE PUT ON A WATCHLIST AND INJECTED WITH JEW DRUGS
Idk. I don't mind taking jewpilla
no. I can tell you from personal experience that is a very, very bad idea. I was forced to talk to a school counselor once about my emotional issues because I had mentioned having suicidal thoughts to some of my classmates. the school administration recorded everything I said without my consent and called the cops on me. they have zero sympathy for you and could not give any less of a shit about you. talk to literally anyone but a school counselor, even an inanimate object like a pillow is better than talking to your counselor
It's confidential. Why did they call the cops? Unless you talking about going ER?

Last edited:
think in the adventages

It's confidential. Why did they call the cops? Unless you talking about going ER?
no, I never said anything like that. you would have to be giga low IQ to say some shit like that to a counselor tbh. I just talked about being depressed and wanting to kill myself and they apparently thought getting the fucking legal authorities involved and having police show up at my front door in uniform was the best solution

"confidentiality" does not mean shit. everything you say to your counselor can and will be held against you

Take aderall instead.

no, I never said anything like that. you would have to be giga low IQ to say some shit like that to a counselor tbh. I just talked about being depressed and wanting to kill myself and they apparently thought getting the fucking legal authorities involved and having police show up at my front door in uniform was the best solution

"confidentiality" does not mean shit. everything you say to your counselor can and will be held against you
I've never seen police show up to my school. I've only seen it once cause someone was selling drugs
Take aderall instead.
I need to go psychiatrist to get adderall