Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I go to the doctor

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★
But somehow I don't dare to bring it up. So I would like to treat myself that way, but I just don't know if I should actually make that effort.

My thoughts just often inwardly awaken the need to want to add physical harm to people who give me advice that women look out for strong self-esteem and character.

I just can't listen to this bullshit anymore and when these acoustic sound frequencies enter my auricle, I feel goosebumps all over my body, burning across my body like a highly infectious and rash allergy, triggering a heat in me, a boiling rage. I feel the need to scream out all my rage after listening to this dumbing-down scene, packed with clichéd bogus arguments from people who have it far better than I do and don't know it, such as being small and ugly. But it's all on the inside. On the outside, I just smile and say 'yeah, right'.

Should I get treatment?

it didn't work for me but whatever sure, just don't open up too much, I know ur there to do just that but you might end up finding yourself locked up in a ward

Last edited:
spend that money surgerymaxxing

Surgerymaxx, otherwise no point