Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I go to my hs reunion party (srs)?

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
Was never invited to any parties in high school, but since it's a reunion I'm invited. I've got a couple of friends who I'll stick with, but I don't know if I should throw money on this? Would need to shell out 20 bucks + buy my drinks. Seems like a waste of time and money.

If you have friends you'll meet there, then it might be worth it to go.

In general though, I don't see why an incel who probably got mogged by everyone in HS would go. Based on my experience, only the successful people go to their HS reunion, because all of the unsuccessful people don't go to avoid getting mogged. So, if you were hoping to show up and find Chad McFootballplayer has fallen on hard times and works at Burger King, it's not going to happen. If you are one of the unsuccessful people, it will be a world of pain for you.

If you have friends you'll meet there, then it might be worth it to go.

In general though, I don't see why an incel who probably got mogged by everyone in HS would go. Based on my experience, only the successful people go to their HS reunion, because all of the unsuccessful people don't go to avoid getting mogged. So, if you were hoping to show up and find Chad McFootballplayer has fallen on hard times and works at Burger King, it's not going to happen. If you are one of the unsuccessful people, it will be a world of pain for you.
It's a 1 year reunion, we're all first year of college. I'll honestly have 1 friend there, and like 27 people I don't really like, some of them are probably gonna fuck each other. Seems like it's gonna be suicide fuel.

yes go and tell us if the chads are uglier now or not

if they remembered you exist enough to invite you, you are a normie

Was never invited to any parties in high school, but since it's a reunion I'm invited. I've got a couple of friends who I'll stick with, but I don't know if I should throw money on this? Would need to shell out 20 bucks + buy my drinks. Seems like a waste of time and money.
>friends

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

i would go if you have friends to be with, get some drinks

If it benefits you in some way, yes. If not, then forget about it.

Well, you will go with your frinds, so, why not ?
I kinda miss my hs friends :feelsrope:

It's a 1 year reunion, we're all first year of college. I'll honestly have 1 friend there, and like 27 people I don't really like, some of them are probably gonna fuck each other. Seems like it's gonna be suicide fuel.
Thats a fast reunion kek. Damn there probably is going to be one for my high school year too but I just don't know about it yet or will :feelsrope:

if they remembered you exist enough to invite you, you are a normie
This. I got out of HS last year. Where's my reunion invite at

mrw-no-one-will-tell-me-how-this-john-travolta-gif-craze-begun-200206.gif

shoot it up yes

If you have ultERior motives.

No why would you

if you never felt like a part of that school why should you go? most people there will never care for who you are . it is for the ones who just want to show off their trophies.You could hang with your friends elsewhere than a stupid reunion.

don't submit yourself to this mogging fest, school reunions are arranged for the sole purpose of humblebragging

srsly dont go
its prob married chads/stacies/normans
pure suifuel
u get to see first hand how we failed at life

Going to places usually clears my mind and stuff maybe you should give it a try?

1 year reunion? WTF LOL

If there are going to be people there who are willing to engage in convo with you then yeah.

If you notice them starting to clique up again, GTFO

if you really think you have the chance to do that, i'd say go.
I don't know man, I'm too autistic to figure out if someone is sarcastically flirting with me or foe real.

Those reunions must be awkward as fuck.

I would never go I won't give them any power

Yes my brothER go to thE REuinion paRty, and you know what to do ThERe (punch bowl should havE Really distinct taste) ;)

I would only go if I completely looksmaxxed to the utmost potential of whatever you can physically do and afford. Same with moneymaxxing.

If it's only a 1 year reunion I wouldn't do it personally, unless in that one year you've changed a lot. Wait until the 5 year, 10 year, reunions and then surprise everyone, become as unrecognizable as possible. Unless you were actually normie in highchool and just hit rock bottom. I guess this isn't fully blackpilled because I still believe in improving as much as possible even as shitty as my life is. I guess it there's some friends you genuinely would like to see again, wouldn't be complete waste of time. But if you're at the same level as you were in highschool I wouldn't expect things to be different. If you're still friends, you can still hang out. So really only reason to me is if you have friends that you just lost contact with after college and it's your only way to see them again.

no especially if you were bullied, even if it was already years ago, they would only remember you as the bullied guy and would probably bully you again even if they are already adults, but ever since social media they would always remember the bullying preventing the bullies whether they are already adult or not to stop bullying you :feelsree:

Last edited: