Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Should I go to Australia to ascend, since, I'm Lebanese?

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
It's much more Libreal then Poland, so the whites won't bother me and Lebanese have thugmaxx halo there.

Obviously, it's because, Lebanese men tend to be good looking, but Maybe I can thugmaxx there. I have seen so many videos like this

In the second video, Pakistan is a Arab nation now ig :lul:

You actually need to be thugmaxxed tho

im an asian living in a lebanese suburb

go to Israel, jewish women get wet when they think of arab men conquering them

go to Israel, jewish women get wet when they think of arab men conquering them
They eve have a group solely, to stop Arabs from stealing Jewish pusssy. Suifuel for Jewcels

australian blonde women love lebanese i think

It's much more Libreal then Poland, so the whites won't bother me and Lebanese have thugmaxx halo there.
View attachment 1243967
View attachment 1243973

Obviously, it's because, Lebanese men tend to be good looking, but Maybe I can thugmaxx there. I have seen so many videos like this
YES YOU SHOULD. I rode a train in western sydney and I saw so many lebanese with blonde white and med stacies. Ideally you've gotta be low iq and masculinitymax to make it work. Legit lebanese is probably the most mogger ethnicity in australia after black

If I was in charge I would deport all the Lebanese. They are legit the source of 90% of the problems in the country

>curry saying this

JFL
Currys in Australia are the highest earning and most productive (including me btw). The Lebanese are the scum of the earth who do crime, are a nuisance everywhere and cause havoc.

Currys in Australia are the highest earning and most productive (including me btw). The Lebanese are the scum of the earth who do crime, are a nuisance everywhere and cause havoc.
You guys have an unfair advantage of knowing english straight off without learning it first

YES YOU SHOULD. I rode a train in western sydney and I saw so many lebanese with blonde white and med stacies. Ideally you've gotta be low iq and masculinitymax to make it work. Legit lebanese is probably the most mogger ethnicity in australia after black
They probably were their work mates but not sure

That would be like blacks in America.

Lifefuel

That would be like blacks in America.
I read that the black immigrants from like Nigeria and stuff in burgerland do well. It’s only the native niggers who do mischief and the immigrant niggers also hate those niggers

If I was in charge I would deport all the Lebanese. They are legit the source of 90% of the problems in the country
You didn't answer my question tho. Is Lebanesemaxxing legit?

You didn't answer my question tho. Is Lebanesemaxxing legit?
I wouldn’t say it is guaranteed. You have to thugmaxx and do all the stereotypical things like wear track suit pants, drive around with loud music and be low inhib. Also you can’t be too much of a manlet.

I would say it’s the same as me going to burgerland hoping to ascend with my Australian accent.

I wouldn’t say it is guaranteed. You have to thugmaxx and do all the stereotypical things like wear track suit pants, drive around with loud music and be low inhib. Also you can’t be too much of a manlet.

I would say it’s the same as me going to burgerland hoping to ascend with my Australian accent.
I see thanks.