Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme should I go to a Stray From The Path concert?

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
Looking at concerts in my area Stray From The Path is coming next week. Should I see them?:feelskek:

>going to concerts
:soy::soy:

Only if you throw some shit at them.

Yes

plus

Get this silkscreened on a shirt beforehand:

screen-shot-2018-10-24-at-7-51-35-pm-png.56241

Sure, why support alt-cucks when you can support libtards who have their hearts in the right place instead?

only if you mosh

Sure, why support alt-cucks when you can support libtards who have their hearts in the right place instead?
They have their hearts in the cucked place.

>going to concerts
:soy::soy:

dude, I used to. black/death metal shows mostly.

but anyways, only if you shoot up the venue.

the one time I agree with Ritalincel.

anyways, horseshoe theory is stupid because it doesn't factor in economic conditions. the nolan chart belongs in the garbage.

define "right place"

neither the alt-right or libtards have the answer, the United States must become Nazbol or perish.

Go there and report back the kind of people you saw there. Tickets must be dirt cheap since I doubt they have many fans so get a seat close to the stage and throw shit at them.

Yes and bring @Ritalincel with you

U JUS GOT KNOCKED THE FAWK OUT

Only if you bring a huge sign with @Ritalincel avatar on it.

Why subject yourself to that torture?

I'd only go as a way to steel myself or if I was a masochist.

They have their hearts in the cucked place.
They would protecc me. That's good to know. But they also attacc me, because I don't agree with all their views.

Left and the right are both cucked to be honest.
I agree, both libtards and cuckservatives I despise.

define "right place"

neither the alt-right or libtards have the answer, the United States must become Nazbol or perish.
Just that they don't hate me for living in Europe haha.

They would protecc me. That's good to know. But they also attacc me, because I don't agree with all their views.

I don't hate you for living in Europe as long as you don't hate me for living in the Jewnited States

I don't hate you for living in Europe as long as you don't hate me for living in the Jewnited States

I hate both of you, you got to go back

I don't hate you for living the Cucked States. I hate the people who are in control of your foreign policy and the ones who serve said policy and the people who call these killers heroes.

I hate both of you, you got to go back

TFW white people invaded your continent but you can't cross over the border without getting shot. Feelsbadman.jpg

TFW white people invaded your continent but you can't cross over the border without getting shot. Feelsbadman.jpg
Why would i want to move to a place full of white people and negroes? You're projecting a little too much. i just want them out of my country

Why would i want to move to a place full of white people and negroes? You're projecting a little too much. i just want them out of my country

You don't live in the US though do you?

and I want your father out my anus but here he is pounding my virgin hole.

I browned his already browned meat, he has a BBC now.

covered in POO POO

hey br0 did you end up going?