Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I go on fina or accept the fact it is over?

SadLord

SadLord

Recruit
★★★
I can't really decide. I'm NW2 at 20 and I don't know if I should give fina/minox a try or just accept the fact it is over for me. I heard about the side effects but it seems like a 2% of people get hit hard, so I guess it is not an issue. The thing that makes me want to give it a try is that in the future I can try to ascend with surgerymaxxing by pulling off some weird social engineering shit in order to get some of the surgeries free. I'm mainly worried about the psychological hit of baing bald and being perceived as an unhealthy creep. Does someone here have a similar experience?

Go on fina. You don't want to be bald man

Fina destroys your dick dude I wouldn't risk it.

Kills your T man. Facial swelling maxx too.

Bald is better than messing up your testicular output.

Last edited:
Its beyond over

I remember when Fina was the name of an oil company/ gas station.

some very fucked up things happened to me

i thought i would be side free at first but i got emasculated by fin in the end
How long have you been on fin for? I mean, dick shrinkage could be a side effect of fina not enabling a quality erection. Also I feel like the issue isnt E levels raising on average by about 10%, but losing about 70% of DHT. I mean, we know what it does to the hair, but if it kills the fucking hair it must be strong somehow. But all I see are different experiences. Some people claim no sides, some people claim their dick got killed. I don't know anymore. How old are you btw?

dont go fina
dont go ER
go minox

it worked on my beard
so it should work for youe head aswell

I can't really decide. I'm NW2 at 20 and I don't know if I should give fina/minox a try or just accept the fact it is over for me. I heard about the side effects but it seems like a 2% of people get hit hard, so I guess it is not an issue. The thing that makes me want to give it a try is that in the future I can try to ascend with surgerymaxxing by pulling off some weird social engineering shit in order to get some of the surgeries free. I'm mainly worried about the psychological hit of baing bald and being perceived as an unhealthy creep. Does someone here have a similar experience?
I see, GrAYcel

men just can't catch a break huh?
Unfortunately no. :feelsbadman:
It shouldn't kill T but DHT iirc
You're right about DHT. ED is actually the main concern. I was thinking more along the lines of some of the Post Finasteride Syndrome cases I've read about where hormonal levels showed evidence of damage, including lower testosterone, in some longer term users.

I experimented with this and monoxidil a couple years ago for a few months and would not recommend them. I did notice a decrease in libido and lack of mental clarity while using. Now there are probably some who would say "who cares" to the first concern given my inceldom, but you're basically altering your body chemistry just to grow a little hair that you're dependent on the product to keep for life. You do feel different in a way that's not positive, yet hard to explain aside from just feeling somewhat sedated all the time. The stuff does work, ngl, but its expensive and I experienced too many negative symptoms firsthand to want to continue with it.

Last edited: