Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I go for black girls?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
Perhaps they might be less greedy and insane.

No niggerwhore for your face

tyrone only but you never know if you don't try

If you can then yes. Every guy here who could date a niggerwhore but refuses to is a fakecel faggot.

Black women hate anyone not black, and especially whites.

You'd have a better time trying to date a pile of shit, and atleast the pile of shit wouldn't be screeching at you and speaking ebonics.

Assuming any black girl would want to be with us rather than a thugmaxxxed tyrone.
If you can then yes. Every guy here who could date a niggerwhore but refuses to is a fakecel faggot.

They do not even like me.

Cope

You'd have a better time trying to date a pile of shit, and atleast the pile of shit wouldn't be screeching at you and speaking ebonics.
Dark black girls are more receptive to JBW than the brown and light ones who truly only seek Tyrone. @Colvin76 is this accurate?

Dark black girls are more receptive to JBW than the brown and light ones who truly only seek Tyrone. @Colvin76 is this accurate?
Yup.

Dark black girls = White chad only.
lighter black girls = Chadrone / Tyrone only but will still fuck white chad too.

Also all types of black foids hate manlets more than any other race of foids imo.
Black women hate manlets
Absolutely. Its over for us

Last edited:
They are even more savage, as observed.

Yup.

Dark black girls = White chad only.
lighter black girls = Chadrone / Tyrone only but will still fuck white chad too.
Right, thought so. @BummerDrummer thoughts on this?

stormcope, whites are gods

But race mixing is bad. Remember guys?

20200120 150922

@Colvin looks like the stats say black holes not only don't prefer white guys but actually hate our honkey butts uh oh. But seriously though Bummer the dark skined blacks do go for the chadly whites I've seen it with thine own eyes.
Black women are by far the most loyal race, one of their biggest bitching and moaning topics is about how tyrones won’t fuck them.

Broootal.

Black men are hated by every race of foids. Even our own race of foids too
View attachment 305895

idk whos telling the truth, white men claim that white woman betray their race and black or Asian men claim that their own woman betray their race etc...

Black women are by far the most loyal race, one of their biggest bitching and moaning topics is about how tyrones won’t fuck them.

You used a keyword and that’s 'Tyrone' they only want they Tyrone. Most black men don’t have children about 2/3 meaning that the most black women are have children with the same men (sharing men) and a particular type of man aka Tyrone. I’ll date a black woman or any race of woman but none wants me.

idk whos telling the truth, white men claim that white woman betray their race and black or Asian men claim that their own woman betray their race etc...
Because all of those are true. Every race is mixing with eachother which results in what ((())) wants, a racially mixed non traditional rooted mess of a race that’s easy to take over and dominate because they are too fucked up from being 10 Different races simultaneously

Be careful about STDs.

Volcel if you wouldn't fuck a black girl

This. I would fuck a black girl 100%. Some of them have slamming bodies, ass, and tits. :feelshmm:

I noticed that the more western a black girl looks (small nose, non-thick body, lighter skin) the more she goes for white men.

Relationships with black girls are the worst, and highest likelihood of getting cheated on.

Although it would get me in trouble with certain people, I used to believe this too, and even flirted with black girls many times. They seem better than white girls at the surface and even then many Asian/Indian/Arab sometimes.

But under the surface, they are heavily socialized and extremely quick to judge, as is clear online (you often can't tell in person unless you literally start spouting "incel bullshit" at them IRL).
Their arguments are also entirely appeals, no logic. It's just them sicing other people on you.

If you want to go for any race, none of them are a good choice in particular. Every race has its ups and downs and a race that seems particularly easy or worthwhile or interesting has a downfall that will make you feel like going full racist. Normieism doesn't discriminate by race and neither does hypergamy.

They will reject you, and every single foid is insane and greedy.