Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I go for a jog in the morning to minimize my depression?

• Thread starter NoNutNovemberFailed
  • Start date
N

NoNutNovemberFailed

Servant of Midari
-
Do you guys think this helps? :fuk:

Releasing feel-good chemicals I guess

Yes jogs are great for releasing endorphins

Hello grey nigger. I don't suggest ugly men jog during the day time, you might get accused of harassing normies. Go for a jog around sundown, when attractive people are eating dinner.

I recommend it. Myself, I jog exclusively at dark. I'd do it more but I've ran so much my legs have started hurting.

If you'll jog in an area where there are no people then yes.

if you can handle the embarrassment then sure

I believe rope jumping + full power sprinting is more efficient if you value time, if you don't then start playing some endurance heavy sport, competition will make you feel even better (choose a sport your body type excels at)

If you'll jog in an area where there are no people then yes.
if you can handle the embarrassment then sure
I get constantly heightmogged outside, it sucks
I believe rope jumping + full power sprinting is more efficient if you value time, if you don't then start playing some endurance heavy sport, competition will make you feel even better (choose a sport your body type excels at)
I don't have any friends to play sports with

I get constantly heightmogged outside, it sucks

I don't have any friends to play sports with
You don't need friends, you join some club or something and people are forced to play with you

Yes Ive thought about doing it but i never did

TBH exercise helps. It's not a magic bullet that'll clear your depression, but you'll feel better for a few hours after the exercise

I'm 169cm, I don't know how much that is in the Imperial system.
That's 5'7"
TBH exercise helps. It's not a magic bullet that'll clear your depression, but you'll feel better for a few hours after the exercise

exercise is a great cope. Being in good physical shape is better than not and it will also help regulate your mood. Running in the morning is supposed to be better. I usually go at night because morning runs are kinda tough since your still sleepy but if you can handle it then go for it.

exercise is a great cope. Being in good physical shape is better than not and it will also help regulate your mood. Running in the morning is supposed to be better. I usually go at night because morning runs are kinda tough since your still sleepy but if you can handle it then go for it.
I jogged and got mogged

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back