Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should i go back to my natural voice? (READ EVERYTHING FIRST) (EVERYONE GTFIH)

Which voice is a better idea?

• Total voters
E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

i ranted about this (my real voice):
View: https://voca.ro/1fog9nXvgBZc

that's my voice. i posted a thread about it 12 months back. i never knew until that point how nasal my voice sounded and it soudns autistic, my dad and brothers are NT and have deep voices. and i read studies show that autistic men are more likely to have nasal voices. many autists i spoke to have worse voices that are nasal and have a weird speaking tone or just weird voices. i even read how many women consider voice a dealbreaker, even on r/askwomen many dumped guys they met on dating apps because they noticed at the date his voice was too nasal.

my voice sounds like tom delonge. so in the past several months, i tried to look up tutorials of how to lower my voice. so now i try to lower my adam's apple and try to speak in a deeper voice by carefully following instructions, but i noticed my voice just sounded really raspy and scratchy, it sounds so deep and quiet and its like i smoked too many cigs. WTF? many times people asked me to repeat questions because they didn't hear me clearly. but here's the problem: if i go back to my natural voice now, people i see will wonder what the fuck happened and why it changed overnight, and i'm embarassed to tell them. if i go back to it in the summer, maybe after a few months, if people at college see me again, i can say i had my voice fucked due to smoking weed and that i smoked less and it healed. idk.

here's my fake voice i feigned for the past several months. it took practice but by the summer of 2021 i mastered it (before that i accidentally imitated Shadow the hedgehog's voice) (LISTEN TO BOTH RECORDINGS):

View: https://voca.ro/125UQBlCxfjc

View: https://voca.ro/15U7NjKXx7wN

here's the issue: if i go back to my normal voice, i sound like a truecel, but this fake voice sounds scratchy and like i smoked tons of cigs. i'm fucked. i cannot have a goofy voice. my brothers have deep chad voices because they're NT, same with my dad's voice. having autism fucked my voice up.

should i go back to my natural voice? i can't do it overnight because they'll wonder what's up. but after the summer back at uni i could because i could explain i stopped smoking weed and my voice healed. it takes a bit of time for voices to heal after quitting smoking.

Here’s my advice: a good voice is musical to ear . Make it pleasant to the ear. Make sure the volume is decent. The tone is neutral, and the pitch is medium. I study etiquette and voices so make sure you do this. It’s not about fake it’s about using your voice the best you can.

Are you mexican or from some south american country? I know a few hispanics and they all have a similar voice.
Kind of reminds me of catfishman's voice JFL :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Stick with the natural voice because the fake one sounds obvious and also like ur on drugs or like u said, have a chronic smoking issue.

Imo your natural voice just sounds like the average white guy in his 20s. Face and height above everything. Also the sound quality is sorta eh so that might be affecting it.

If you're going to NTmaxx then you need a masculine voice. Autism is the deprivation of masculinity in men so you need to mask by being a motherfucking warrior mogger.

Imo your natural voice just sounds like the average white guy in his 20s. Face and height above everything. Also the sound quality is sorta eh so that might be affecting it.
Most white guys in their 20s have deeper voices. Even my 16 year old cousin has a deeper voice even when he was 15 he did. Shit my brother had deeper voice back when he were still 15.
Are you mexican or from some south american country? I know a few hispanics and they all have a similar voice.
Kind of reminds me of catfishman's voice JFL :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Stick with the natural voice because the fake one sounds obvious and also like ur on drugs or like u said, have a chronic smoking issue.
what does my real voice sound like to you? Is it good or bad? Also I’m not Latino I’m Palestinian Also vote

what does my real voice sound like to you? Is it good or bad? Also I’m not Latino I’m Palestinian
It doesn't sound overly autistic or nasal or anything.

Honestly it just sounds like a milder version of catfishman's voice, you should watch like an interview of his or something and compare his voice to yours.

@trying to ascend @RREEEEEEEEE @ordinaryotaku @ThoughtfulCel @SlayerSlayer @AutisticMonstrosity vote

We have similar voices I hate my voice I sound like a nerd

It doesn't matter

@Robtical what do you think?

For sure go with the natural, the fake sounds like a Chinese student.

Tbhlossus you sound normal for your age. You kind of have a Northern city accent. I would easily assume you were in your 20s judging by your voice if I didn't already know. Most femoids wouldn't really say anything about it.

Though there will always be giga-deep voicemoggers out there, but from what I have experienced, they are few and far in between nowadays. I remember there were a way higher number of teenage and young adult men with deeper voices back in the 2000s than now.

Tbhlossus you sound normal for your age. You kind of have a Northern city accent. I would easily assume you were in your 20s judging by your voice if I didn't already know. Most femoids wouldn't really say anything about it.

Though there will always be giga-deep voicemoggers out there, but from what I have experienced, they are few and far in between nowadays. I remember there were a way higher number of teenage and young adult men with deeper voices back in the 2000s than now.
What’s your opinion on the fake deep voice?

no vouce for your face

What’s your opinion on the fake deep voice?
Tbh I can kind of tell it is fake, but it's good to practice it in your free time because I heard doing stuff like that can actually make your voice deeper, don't quote me on it though.

Your normal voice sounds gay and normal at the same time...

But still mogs me...

your fake voice sounds ass. It makes you seem retarded. You can maybe lower the tone of your normal voice a little bit, but not that much, it sounds unnatural.

i ranted about this (my real voice):
View: https://voca.ro/1fog9nXvgBZc

that's my voice. i posted a thread about it 12 months back. i never knew until that point how nasal my voice sounded and it soudns autistic, my dad and brothers are NT and have deep voices. and i read studies show that autistic men are more likely to have nasal voices. many autists i spoke to have worse voices that are nasal and have a weird speaking tone or just weird voices. i even read how many women consider voice a dealbreaker, even on r/askwomen many dumped guys they met on dating apps because they noticed at the date his voice was too nasal.

my voice sounds like tom delonge. so in the past several months, i tried to look up tutorials of how to lower my voice. so now i try to lower my adam's apple and try to speak in a deeper voice by carefully following instructions, but i noticed my voice just sounded really raspy and scratchy, it sounds so deep and quiet and its like i smoked too many cigs. WTF? many times people asked me to repeat questions because they didn't hear me clearly. but here's the problem: if i go back to my natural voice now, people i see will wonder what the fuck happened and why it changed overnight, and i'm embarassed to tell them. if i go back to it in the summer, maybe after a few months, if people at college see me again, i can say i had my voice fucked due to smoking weed and that i smoked less and it healed. idk.

here's my fake voice i feigned for the past several months. it took practice but by the summer of 2021 i mastered it (before that i accidentally imitated Shadow the hedgehog's voice) (LISTEN TO BOTH RECORDINGS):

View: https://voca.ro/125UQBlCxfjc

View: https://voca.ro/15U7NjKXx7wN

here's the issue: if i go back to my normal voice, i sound like a truecel, but this fake voice sounds scratchy and like i smoked tons of cigs. i'm fucked. i cannot have a goofy voice. my brothers have deep chad voices because they're NT, same with my dad's voice. having autism fucked my voice up.

should i go back to my natural voice? i can't do it overnight because they'll wonder what's up. but after the summer back at uni i could because i could explain i stopped smoking weed and my voice healed. it takes a bit of time for voices to heal after quitting smoking.

your real voice is perfect. It sounds intimidating the way an incel should be, You should rant more and post it on youtube or some platform.

What's funny is my real voice sounds closer to your fake voice-- but I always found that I sound like a goofy ass stoner
Here’s my advice: a good voice is musical to ear . Make it pleasant to the ear. Make sure the volume is decent. The tone is neutral, and the pitch is medium. I study etiquette and voices so make sure you do this. It’s not about fake it’s about using your voice the best you can.
its autistically over if you have to study speech execution and body language

Last edited:
Your Natural voice is much cleaner then the Fake one. The deep voice Sounds wavy " forced"

Just Use your Natural voice but a little Bit deeper .

@Edmund_Kemper

I have a high pitched nerd virgin voice

Your fake voice sounds a lot better, just needs some work so it's not breaking in between some words, stick to it.

Your voice sounds fine brocel, at least to me. A bit nasally but Ive seen plenty of normies pull it off. :feelsokman:

Why is that when so-called "trucels" post some aspect of themselves, be it their face or their voice, they always seem completely average?

You are delusional. Your voice is fine. I cringe at your delusion.

If you want a deep voice start pinning test, plus your real voice sounds normal

Gonna need bigger sample size @SocialzERo @PPEcel @SecondComing @NBAYoungBoy @IncelKing

how would i know

its your decision

It sounds normal

how would i know

its your decision
What’s your opinion on my natural voice?

What’s your opinion on the fake voice?

Need more replies for this

Your fake voice sound forced and cringe.
Either stick to your natural voice or practice more.

Your fake voice sound forced and cringe.
Either stick to your natural voice or practice more.

You natural voice does sound like a beta male, but it could be worse. You could work on your diction and that would make it better.

You natural voice does sound like a beta male, but it could be worse. You could work on your diction and that would make it better.
Would my voice turn off women my age? I’m 24

Everyone here keeps telling me voice is normal
Keep in mind most users are youngcels and both of us are adults. So a younger sounding voice may sound natural to them, but it doesn't mean it's desirable.

Maybe if you can improve your diction like I said it could sound passable.

idk what the fuck everyone else is on about here but your fake voice mogs hard ngl. The 2nd recording for your fake voice is not the best though so I'd speak slower like you did in the first recording.

Keep in mind most users are youngcels and both of us are adults. So a younger sounding voice may sound natural to them, but it doesn't mean it's desirable.

Maybe if you can improve your diction like I said it could sound passable.
Some of them might be adults
idk what the fuck everyone else is on about here but your fake voice mogs hard ngl. The 2nd recording for your fake voice is not the best though so I'd speak slower like you did in the first recording.
what about my real voice?

@Copexodius Maximus thoughts?

@DepravedAndDeprived

How many brothers do you have? And how many sisters? Zero sisters? Why? Did your parents kill them? Or is your dad inceldom-causing-monster-that-should-be-hanged who produces male-birthing sperm only?

I hope you and your brothers never have any children, because they would be boys also. This is genetic. Men who are genetically disposed to produce male offspring should be discriminated against and men who are genetically disposed to produce female offspring should be required to have more children than they are currently having. That is one of my proposals to better the situation and have less sexual suffering and inceldom. More females, less males.

Last edited:
Some of them might be adults

what about my real voice?

@Copexodius Maximus thoughts?
Honestly your fake deeper voice sounds better. There were 2 recordings of it, and in the first one you spoke slower and it sounded less raspy. I think that one works the best. What did you do to get a deeper voice? I’m curious.

@CrackingYs
The fake voice sounds alright. To someone who doesn't know you they probably wouldn't notice.

I kinda have 2 voices also, but I kinda have kinda the opposite problem. My "normal" voice is deeper but I often accidentally "snap out of it" and switch to a higher faggot pitch without noticing, especially if I'm laughing. I think things like the position of your neck, how elongated your throat is, and having good posture and stuff can make a difference too.

Honestly your fake deeper voice sounds better. There were 2 recordings of it, and in the first one you spoke slower and it sounded less raspy. I think that one works the best. What did you do to get a deeper voice? I’m curious.
The fake voice sounds alright. To someone who doesn't know you they probably wouldn't notice.

I kinda have 2 voices also, but I kinda have kinda the opposite problem. My "normal" voice is deeper but I often accidentally "snap out of it" and switch to a higher faggot pitch without noticing, especially if I'm laughing. I think things like the position of your neck, how elongated your throat is, and having good posture and stuff can make a difference too.
whats your opinion on my normal voice?

whats your opinion on my normal voice?
It's probably not as bad as you think. Nobody likes the way they sound on a recording cause it's different than what it sounds like in your head.