Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious should I go back to donating blood?

should I donate blood again?

• yes

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
Ernst22

Ernst22

gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid
★★★★★
I used to donate blood pretty frequently but I stopped when the female phlebotomist who took my blood threw away the entire bag without even testing it and didn't notify me until I emailed them about my health information not being updated (exchange below)
I ask because they're giving away shirts for donating which gives me the moral high ground when harassing females IRL.
I'm also not worried about them churning my blood for profit because by law donated blood can only be used to help people in my state.
Hkg66b

why would u donate anything from your body that isn't sperm?

why would u donate anything from your body that isn't sperm?
my grandma needed three blood transfusions when she had a stroke and our local blood bank came in clutch with the third bag hand delivered from a guy who donated it that same day. every hospital in a ~300 mile radius relies exclusively in our blood bank

Can I have a pint?

I could use it

Can I have a pint?

I could use it
wait out by the dumpsters when I go donate, if I get the same female phlebotomist you can grab my pint straight from the bag

I used to donate blood pretty frequently but I stopped when the female phlebotomist who took my blood threw away the entire bag without even testing it and didn't notify me until I emailed them about my health information not being updated (exchange below)
I ask because they're giving away shirts for donating which gives me the moral high ground when harassing females IRL.
I'm also not worried about them churning my blood for profit because by law donated blood can only be used to help people in my state.
View attachment 1179715
Brutal nobody wants chink blood in them

If you were 6ft white htn they would’ve let it slide

wait out by the dumpsters when I go donate, if I get the same female phlebotomist you can grab my pint straight from the bag
Just like usual... Will do bro!

Imagine a foid realizing she got your O+ blood

I think I found the reason foids cut themselves now:feelskek:

To get your subhuman O+ blood out of them:feelskek:

No pussy = no blood donation

Get back at soyciety as an inkwell by drawing blood from HIV patients and donating the samples to blood clinics in GTA

In season 2 of walking dead, Rick donates tons of blood, How much do they give you for your precious trucel blood?

In season 2 of walking dead, Rick donates tons of blood, How much do they give you for your precious trucel blood?
this month a free shirt

Nigga's giving blood to the worst scam imaginable

No A bitch can take your blood and have sex with Chad

Did she throw away your blood because you are ugly, or was there a valid reason?

View attachment 1179715

I'm a blood donor, donating blood is actually healthy for yourself and it helps your bones regenerate blood and the way the body works is that either you "use it or lose it", so donating frequently actually helps for longevity.

I'd be bitter too, but it also happened once that my plasma donation wasn't accepted because the plasma was too thick. I remember being so upset that I didn't donate for half a year out of anger.

Donating sperm is the most simp thing men can do wtf?

LOL, you're literally cucking others to raise your offspring. But then again, they'll probably be raised by Woke Lesbians...

LOL, you're literally cucking others to raise your offspring. But then again, they'll probably be raised by Woke Lesbians...
Instead of women having to come to men for sperm now you're giving them your sperm for free, probably raising them as a single mom learning him complete bluepilled retarded shit. It's peak simp behavior imo, all sperm banks should be abolished.

Did she throw away your blood because you are ugly, or was there a valid reason?
allegedly because the machine took more blood than it should have but from the get-go I had a hunch she didn't like me
bingo
I'm a blood donor, donating blood is actually healthy for yourself and it helps your bones regenerate blood and the way the body works is that either you "use it or lose it", so donating frequently actually helps for longevity.

I'd be bitter too, but it also happened once that my plasma donation wasn't accepted because the plasma was too thick. I remember being so upset that I didn't donate for half a year out of anger.
this is why I started too, I actually saw an improvement in my cardio after the third week of every donation. I'm guessing because my body overcompensated by making more blood than it originally had

fuck no, what if it goes to a foid?

Instead of women having to come to men for sperm now you're giving them your sperm for free, probably raising them as a single mom learning him complete bluepilled retarded shit. It's peak simp behavior imo, all sperm banks should be abolished.
Exactly! And why the fuck should some chingchong in China get white sperm