Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

should i give up wanting to talk to normies

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★★
they have never liked me and i know that no one except you guys will want to talk to me or even be friends. i dont think there is any point trying to make friends or talk to any one in real life. i will only care about brocels now.

normies are boring, all the convos are the same, sport game good yes, new song on radio happy vibe yes. dont bother, find some autistic retards and watch them sperg about the most random shit

find some autistic retards and watch them sperg about the most random shit
lots of autistic guys at my school but i am so bad at talking i cant even make friends at a school for autistic people.

lots of autistic guys at my school but i am so bad at talking i cant even make friends at a school for autistic people.
when you catch them looking at there special intrest just ask what is that and you will get a 5 hour PowerPoint presentation about the finical history of Venice

try & make connections bcs is important nigga

18. 19 soon. i just started college.
Oh ok so you better don't waste your opportunity to make normie "friends". This is the best way for u (if u are not sub 3) to have a chance of ascending Even if u deeply hate them try to be with them as long as you need to get ur uni foid

Oh ok so you better don't waste your opportunity to make normie "friends". This is the best way for u (if u are not sub 3) to have a chance of ascending Even if u deeply hate them try to be with them as long as you need to get ur uni foid
im trying brocel i will update u guys soon
where? discord? is luciolencerr there
my discord name
xtrememax5
add me i can talk a bit later

Normies are retarded; don't bother interacting with them

no talking to normies for your face

they have never liked me and i know that no one except you guys will want to talk to me or even be friends. i dont think there is any point trying to make friends or talk to any one in real life. i will only care about brocels now.
All i ever spoke too were incels but they didn’t wanna talk much either

If they were worth having as friends you wouldn't even have to try.

Yes, you’re not missing out on much