Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

should i give up on wanting to be a writer and artist online?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
i can't think of anything to really write about or draw, and i never actually feel like working towards posting my stories or art online.
and i certainly don't want to post them here on IS, i don't want to be traced back to here, being an inkwell is a massive taboo online and irl.
if you were to ask me about the blackpill, incels and IS irl, i would act ignorant tbh.
thats pretty much the reason why i don't make blackpill yt videos, aside from me not having anything to add to the blackpill.

entire days and weeks can go by with me not drawing anything and improving my skills.
i've been drawing and writing stories since i was really young, its something i'm good at, and i've always wanted to be a cartoonist or comic writer and artist.
unfortunately, my parents and teachers didn't support this, they'd rather me get a shitty job and contribute to SOYciety, and for what?
to pay tax to the government to make the fat kikes richer, or so it can go towards some crusty cunt boomers pension, or to some dirty dishrag single mother.
nobody now gives af about cartoons, stories or comics, not anymore, they prefer games, movies and shows.

i occasionally watch videos on yt by a youtuber called fizzfop, and he goes over the history of superheroes, golden age publishing companies and writers and artists who worked in that industry.
they kinda make me feel like i was born in the wrong period tbh, there were plenty of creativity, stories and art being made at the time, plenty of it mogs what we have now.
but people then were also not low t, they were more carefree, expressive and they made stories for fun and to inspire people.
whereas people today make woke, anti white, lgbt, foid loving, shitskin worshipping tripe.

of course IT won't cover this because it humanizes me.

Last edited:
Don't give up, at least it's something you're interested in.

The shifting of medias is always a bummer to surf through as the tides change. If you have a spike in creativity it may be worth it to try to learn a new medium of art, Game development will be in demand for quite awhile. Who knows if you hone your abilities you may become a creative lead on some projects.

People are only really supportive of careers anyway, if you can make any kind of art a career it may be fulfilling

If you're still interested in it, then continue it
If not, then give up on it

Don't give up, at least it's something you're interested in.
its something i'm losing interest, talent and care in.
and btw, my have no influences and i never went to any art school, and i also have absolutely no appreciation for the literary arts or some posh, pretentious shit like that, i'm not a book reader.
my main reason for want to do my own stories and art is because i don't like what other people are doing with their own.
especially in anime and manga, most anime and manga is utter shit, but i like the art and character designs, but many of them have shit stories and badly written characters.

Oh dear. :feelsbadman: Are you going to give up soon?
im thinking about it, you need to be in a right place to want to do something like that, and i haven't been in a right place in years.

im thinking about it, you need to be in a right place to want to do something like that, and i haven't been in a right place in years.
You can't wait forever you know.