Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I get those boots that increase height?

Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
I'm 5'11 and a 3/10 white guy so if I get the boots 

Can I run the be white and tall game?

Gimme a link plz, subhuman 5'6 here

Do it. There is an interesting source about the soldier who informed Emperor Augustus that Rome suffered the most terrible defeat at the Teutoburg Forest. Falling down in front of the mighty Emperor, who was later deified and had a temple built for him, the soldier noticed that Augusts wore some sort of double soles around his feet to make him look bigger than he actually was. So I guess if it was good enough for the son of Caesar, it's good enough for you!

Red Shambhala said:
Do it. There is an interesting source about the soldier who informed Emperor Augustus that Rome suffered the most terrible defeat at the Teutoburg Forest. Falling down in front of the mighty Emperor, who was later deified and had a temple built for him, the soldier noticed that Augusts wore some sort of double soles around his feet to make him look bigger than he actually was. So I guess if it was good enough for the son of Caesar, it's good enough for you!

source? I love learning about Roman History and stories

Red Shambhala said:

I wonder if I somehow get some female with the boots and then she sees me without them

Would she run for the hills?

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
source? I love learning about Roman History and stories

It's from Suetonius' "Twelve Caesars", the biographies of Julius Caesar and the first eleven emperors: 

Other than on special occasions, he wore ordinary clothes made by LiviaOctaviaJulia or one of his grand-daughters; his togas were neither tight nor full, their purple stripe neither broad nor narrow, and his shoes had thick soles to enhance his height.

Suet., Aug.73
http://www.poetryintranslation.com/PITBR/Latin/Suetonius2.php#anchor_Toc276121986

i need boots that improve quality of life

Themisterpepsi said:

looks like the same shoes Floyd Mayweather started wearing after girls towered him and made fun of it

4SfXfF.jpeg

det0w6_vwaawsym.jpglav3sw2.jpg

microDongCityUSA said:
looks like the same shoes Floyd Mayweather started wearing after girls towered him and made fun of it

4SfXfF.jpeg

det0w6_vwaawsym.jpglav3sw2.jpg

Fucking lmao

Red Shambhala said:
Give me back my legions!

i can't believe they have running shoes and athletic shoes in these to, more ankle sprains for greater height?

i might get the work boots, im only 5"9 and i have to walk around at work make sure things are locked up, i don't look intimidating at all

microDongCityUSA said:
i can't believe they have running shoes and athletic shoes in these to, more ankle sprains for greater height?

i might get the work boots, im only 5"9 and i have to walk around at work make sure things are locked up, i don't look intimidating at all

Height Is better than performance