Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I get my MS if I am IQcel?

Coargutio

Coargutio

Officer
★★★
if I am subhuman but high IQ should I get MS?

Studycels/stemcels/currycels/ricecels pls answer, is it worth it?

What is your iq?

If your over 120 go for phd

@mistersinister
We found your long lost brothER

Yes, probably.

1 CS

yes, its above 120, ppl will say it's larp but I can prove on discord
No need to prove it with 120 or higher go with phd in the subject that you enjoy im also going for phd in psychology

No need to prove it with 120 or higher go with phd in the subject that you enjoy im also going for phd in psychology
You will be a psychologist? Psychology seems cool in theory, like just understanding how our mind works, but it's populated by so many subhuman foids who just care about gay shit

Idk if I have IQ or time to do PhD in math/physics tbh. Those guys are insane.

I haven't decided yet. I have problems to handle...

Myself(No Interference):

View attachment 622478

View attachment 622477
What would you study if you could? math?

only if means more $$$ or u actually like subject. prestige is useless cope for trucels

only if means more $$$ or u actually like subject. prestige is useless cope for trucels
I might go into finance, other than that perhaps some lucrative technology. Idk if that extra work is enough the better career though. I know that STEM is filled with sub5s so there is hope there, but there are many chads in finance

You will be a psychologist? Psychology seems cool in theory, like just understanding how our mind works, but it's populated by so many subhuman foids who just care about gay shit

Idk if I have IQ or time to do PhD in math/physics tbh. Those guys are insane.
Unfortuantly your right i believe 90 percent of psychologists are brainwashed.
I want to work in prison to reform psychopaths and other criminals or maybe i go with narcissists im not sure yet.
Yes average iq of people of phd in some famous universities of USA is 124 if i remember right.
Gary Kasparov iq was 135 so yes you can just study hard.

Go for it brocel

I might go into finance, other than that perhaps some lucrative technology. Idk if that extra work is enough the better career though. I know that STEM is filled with sub5s so there is hope there, but there are many chads in finance
if you do go the Ms money maxxer route. be ready to grind for 6-8 hours daily if you want good results.

Unfortuantly your right i believe 90 percent of psychologists are brainwashed.
I want to work in prison to reform psychopaths and other criminals or maybe i go with narcissists im not sure yet.
Yes average iq of people of phd in some famous universities of USA is 124 if i remember right.
Gary Kasparov iq was 135 so yes you can just study hard.
Lifefuel, I might go for it. Though I am not sure how practical a PhD is for me.

Go for it brocel
Thanks bro, I'll try

if you do go the Ms money maxxer route. be ready to grind for 6-8 hours daily if you want good results.
Brutal, that's insane work. Did you do one? I'm guessing it's especially hard in STEM fields

I've heard many psychologist are actually Blackpilled:blackpill: but are trained to lie to their patients :bluepill:. Is this true from what you've seen? Many DO psychologist serve and align themselves with normie society.

I forgot to quote :feelsree:. @Persianyoungcel

Lifefuel, I might go for it. Though I am not sure how practical a PhD is for me.

Thanks bro, I'll try

Brutal, that's insane work. Did you do one? I'm guessing it's especially hard in STEM fields
no I am in CS so masters mostly useless for money Maxxing. PhD is useful for moneymaxxing in CS especially for AI/Machine learning but the same amount of effort can be put in industry for similar results. So no real reason to do PhD unless really like it.

get it Those that have a masters make more than those with a bachelors

no I am in CS so masters mostly useless for money Maxxing. PhD is useful for moneymaxxing in CS especially for AI/Machine learning but the same amount of effort can be put in industry for similar results. So no real reason to do PhD unless really like it.
how is CS like? I've heard that it is brutal

have fun being a little cog puppet for your kike masters while chad bangs hot willing women and lives a glorious life. meanwhile youre banging your head against stupid math equations as if that is going to do something for you.

men are born to cum in pussy. if youre not doing that, you are a failure and anything and everything you do is pure cope

have fun being a little cog puppet for your kike masters while chad bangs hot willing women and lives a glorious life. meanwhile youre banging your head against stupid math equations as if that is going to do something for you.

men are born to cum in pussy. if youre not doing that, you are a failure and anything and everything you do is pure cope
Who cares? Looks are pre-determined anyways so It's not like I can escape inceldom. May as well contribute something to my legacy.

Yea but I won't do shit as I am now. I want to make money to become chad and abuse women, hopefully have a company and abuse any foids that work for me. My only goal in life is creating hell for normies that took away what i want. I want to just fuck over my foid employees as much as I can

how is CS like? I've heard that it is brutal
it is very very brutal right now. you need grind 500-600 hours for the interviews alone, and the skills for interviews have almost nothing to do with the actual job too jfl.

Yea but I won't do shit as I am now. I want to make money to become chad and abuse women, hopefully have a company and abuse any foids that work for me. My only goal in life is creating hell for normies that took away what i want. I want to just fuck over my foid employees as much as I can
hmm a respectable disposition :yes: time will tell if you actually stick to your guns though. chances are pretty high youre just gunna be a betabux tho like every other studycelmaxxer

Who cares? Looks are pre-determined anyways so It's not like I can escape inceldom. May as well contribute something to my legacy.
if you think theres nothing you can do to become alphafux and youre okay with being a betabux for single moms, go for it

hmm a respectable disposition :yes: time will tell if you actually stick to your guns though. chances are pretty high youre just gunna be a betabux tho like every other studycelmaxxer
Yes I will rope if I end up being some wageslave by 30. Trying to look for some high risk/high return career path and then retire and take up consultant positions or something, later try and be an executive or start my own company.

Yes I will rope if I end up being some wageslave by 30. Trying to look for some high risk/high return career path and then retire and take up consultant positions or something, later try and be an executive or start my own company.
you do realize those things youre talking about is generally speaking reserved for NT chad, right?

you do realize those things youre talking about is generally speaking reserved for NT chad, right?
Obviously but would I just rot otherwise? It's my only option. What other way is there to get revenge on normies? Going ER? Majority of retards who go ER barely kill more than 2-3 people (if any at all), and the most successful ones killed 30. That's a relatively minor amount of people to get revenge on, even in the best case scenario. Besides, I have no idea if i am talented when it comes to such things but I am good at math. Meanwhile look at what those guys at activision did, they harassed foids, and only two killed themselves sure but they fucked over a lot of them.
so there is no other way for me to get revenge on normies, and that hatred is the only thing keeping me going.
All I can hope is to moneymaxx and get plastic surgery, that should ascend me to HTN/chadlite which is decent enough for some high position. As for NTmaxxing idk but I can try

Obviously but would I just rot otherwise? It's my only option. What other way is there to get revenge on normies? Going ER? Majority of retards who go ER barely kill more than 2-3 people (if any at all), and the most successful ones killed 30. That's a relatively minor amount of people to get revenge on, even in the best case scenario. Besides, I have no idea if i am talented when it comes to such things but I am good at math. Meanwhile look at what those guys at activision did, they harassed foids, and only two killed themselves sure but they fucked over a lot of them.
so there is no other way for me to get revenge on normies, and that hatred is the only thing keeping me going.
All I can hope is to moneymaxx and get plastic surgery, that should ascend me to HTN/chadlite which is decent enough for some high position. As for NTmaxxing idk but I can try
well if youre white like me id suggest trying to relocate. about a million times more possible then what youre talking about, and doesnt need to disfigure yourself with surgeries to work

well if youre white like me id suggest trying to relocate. about a million times more possible then what youre talking about, and doesnt need to disfigure yourself with surgeries to work
Relocate? Like seamaxxing?

well you dont have to SEA, just any country that isnt westernized. im gunna go for mexico
yeah I had that as another option. That's an alternate if I'm studymaxxed but don't want to go through all that effort. Just getting some rmote computer job and being very rich relatively in some shithole. Idk tho, I'll see

yeah I had that as another option. That's an alternate if I'm studymaxxed but don't want to go through all that effort. Just getting some rmote computer job and being very rich relatively in some shithole. Idk tho, I'll see
theyre not even shitholes man. theres some really nice places. do some research man. ive been out of the country before to such "shitholes" and i can tell you america is far far worse

no STD's for real OGs. keep crying nigga
I don't care, fluoride brained n1gger. Bet you believe everything you see on the talmudvision and took the clot shot like the dumb goy cattle you are.

theyre not even shitholes man. theres some really nice places. do some research man. ive been out of the country before to such "shitholes" and i can tell you america is far far worse
Yea I had a spic friend and he showed me nice places in mexico. By shithole I just mean relatively cheap compared to the US. Like, salaries that here I would just live a decent life with, I would be living like a king in several other countries. Not a bad life but I would have to get rid of my anger

How many years are you wasting time on PhD?