Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I get LL at 5'8?

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
Title

b4 I get called a fakerichcel I'm asking just in case someday I get the money

Only if you think you’ll ascend quickly enough to have some children to push your wheelchair around in a couple years.

Youll be 6 foot in a wheelchair

idk, i think it's ridiculous we have to maybe cripple ourselves for 2-3 extra inches

Is it that bad? I've heard it's risky but the tech has been updated iirc

I’m nowhere near an expert, but I think it’s similar to those laser surgeries to make brown eyes blue. It often takes years for the adverse side effects to materialize so testing is slow and uncertain.

Just get some lifts bro, it’s not worth the risk and money.

its risky and very intrusive, doubt its worth tbh, also 5'8 is doable with a good face so maybe use your money towards that instead

Definitley not worth it lmfao. 6'1 and up tbh

I’m nowhere near an expert, but I think it’s similar to those laser surgeries to make brown eyes blue. It often takes years for the adverse side effects to materialize so testing is slow and uncertain.

Just get some lifts bro, it’s not worth the risk and money.
I got lifts and I'm barely 5'10 with them. No way in hell I can fake being taller than 5'11.

I got lifts and I'm barely 5'10 with them. No way in hell I can fake being taller than 5'11.

If you’re incel at 5’10 you’ll probably be incel at 6’0. I guess you could get leg lengthening AND wear lifts to be like 6’3ish, but good luck walking.

Title

b4 I get called a fakerichcel I'm asking just in case someday I get the money
Where do you live and what race are you? Unless you're competing with 6'2"+ nordic chads for foids, height is cope

Don't do it bro it's way too risky. Your best bet is to surgerymaxx your face.

If you’re incel at 5’10 you’ll probably be incel at 6’0. I guess you could get leg lengthening AND wear lifts to be like 6’3ish, but good luck walking.
If I ever try LL it will possibly be the last surgery I get cuz I'm really undecided. Maybe if I wait a few more years it will be more safe. Tbh I fucking hate being a manlet even if I was Chad tier in looks I'd still hate my height.
Where do you live and what race are you? Unless you're competing with 6'2"+ nordic chads for foids, height is cope
I don't wanna say where I live cuz doxxing but all I'll say it's that the avg height in my country isn't that high but for some reason everytime I go out to the streets literally every man is taller than me. Including 14-15 yr old faggots. I'm white btw.

Last edited:
If I ever try LL it will possibly be the last surgery I get cuz I'm really undecided. Maybe if I wait a few more years it will be more safe. Tbh I fucking hate being a manlet even if I was Chad tier in looks I'd still hate my height.
The heightpill hurts us long after we’ve swallowed it :cryfeels:

I realy dont know tbh

If you want to have a disproportionate body go for it