Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I get high?

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
I had my finals earlyier tongiht. I'm planning to do some job hunting next term for an internship in a field that's kinda sorta blue/white collar mix, I think? I'm not 100% sure they'll do drug testing, but I want to land an internship, but I'm also in a lot of pain tongiht and want to get high to kill the pain.

What should I do?

Just do a little it’s Friday night. If you only do it once it should be out of your system pretty quickly

I doubt your job will care about THC except if you live in a conservative area. Weed is pretty normalized now
I got a software job interview a few years ago that had me go through a drug test, so I'm not so sure I'm guaranteed to avoid it.

I'm going for it, fuck it. Potential career consequences be damned.

Brutal. Drug tests should be illegal unless for jobs that would be effected by someone using drugs like trucking
I agree, especially for something as inocuous as THC/weed.

Going out and buying some good food I think is a better cope but you do you :feelsjuice:

Let's ask the expert.

@MACHETE

What kind of pain?

What kind of weed strain do you smoke? I prefer indicas like northern lights and white widow

Let's ask the expert.

@MACHETE
I had my finals earlyier tongiht. I'm planning to do some job hunting next term for an internship in a field that's kinda sorta blue/white collar mix, I think? I'm not 100% sure they'll do drug testing, but I want to land an internship, but I'm also in a lot of pain tongiht and want to get high to kill the pain.

What should I do?
First and foremost whatz your situation, do you have access to weed and where are you planning to do it?

but mostly the answer is yez you should :feelsLSD:

How long do you have u til you potentially are drug tested. I’d say if it could get in the way of you achieving what you perceive to be your dream then I wouldn’t do anything to jeopardize that.

all I can tell you for sure is that it's much better than alcohol, on every level
I‘m going to keep a bag of THC gummies on the side. Helps when around people like relatives or co-workers who complain and sometimes snitch about weed smell.

I‘m going to keep a bag of THC gummies on the side. Helps when around people like relatives or co-workers who complain or sometimes snitch about weed smell. Not a good situation to be in.

but mostly the answer is yez you should :feelsLSD:
That's all I needed to hear. :feelshmm:

I‘m going to keep a bag of THC gummies on the side. Helps when around people like relatives or co-workers who complain and sometimes snitch about weed smell.
Gummies are all I use. I've never thought about using them to navigate social situations, though. That might be a good idea. :feelshmm::feelsmage: