Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should i get drunk today

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Based Goyim!
★★★★★
Havent had a drink in a while it feels, My brain keeps shutting down at the thought that im subhuman

Drinking is amazing. What do you mean by today though. Day drinking just leads to sickness retardation and addiction.

Drinking is amazing. What do you mean by today though. Day drinking just leads to sickness retardation and addiction.
So which one is it? Amazing or bad?

Havent had a drink in a while it feels, My brain keeps shutting down at the thought that im subhuman
if you don't have other drugs in your system rn then do it, i wish I could

Reminds me that this month i can pick magic mushrooms outside
tripping on mushrooms doesn't sound like a good experience but definitely have a drink

1725460864945j 0

Just drink the pain away theory.

bought 2 beers i dont want to turn into an idiot when full drunk

I can not drink anymore. It do really feel like shit. Bloated/Gassy/ got the Shits

Come to think of it, me day posting on .is feels weird, kind of like day drinking. I tend to only post at night, but I can get on board. Kind of like how alcoholism goes.

HAHAHAHAHAHHSHSH THE IRONY. NOW IM DAY DRINKING. PROBABLY GONNA GET KICKED OUT WISH ME LUCK BROCELS.

Do it if you want to do it

HAHAHAHAHAHHSHSH THE IRONY. NOW IM DAY DRINKING. PROBABLY GONNA GET KICKED OUT WISH ME LUCK BROCELS.
Went down and bought 4 more semi drunk, No one can stop the tanaka music playing in my earbuds hahahaha