Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion should i get diagnosed with schizophrenia?

ramoscel

ramoscel

Get CAGED
★★★★
my dad has it and i display a lot of symptoms of it, i don’t really know if schizophrenia itself is the actual problem i have but i definitely have something aside from antisocial personality disorder.

pro is i could maybe file for disability and get money instead of work

I'm devoviping I think too I smoked Some bad weed 7 months ago and Have been In a state of Non connection from my body and environment along with constant paranoia

Only a matter of time till I start hearing voices

I kinda already see shit I have weird squiqly things that go across my vision. And weird lights when I turn my head and shit

my dad has it and i display a lot of symptoms of it, i don’t really know if schizophrenia itself is the actual problem i have but i definitely have something aside from antisocial personality disorder.

pro is i could maybe file for disability and get money instead of work
Are you a Burger-cel? Having a Schizophrenia diagnosis could prevent you from owning guns and getting certain jobs.