Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious should i get an online gf

tragedy person

tragedy person

Banned
-
i think i might try since i never had a gf or an online one i might just try without showing my face i will just talk to her to waste time because i have nothing to do i spend all day in my house only to get out to the store i haven't talked to a female in like forever last time i did it was awkward and she was minuplating me but i liked the time i spent talking to her even though she was a faker , sorry for getting side tracked tell me your thoughts

you'll be one of her 50, what's the point? she won't even voice you unless you give her money

if u wanna get ecucked sure

Dont she'll just use you as a simp and she'll never be your gf.

Truecel trait: you'll also get rejected online

if you're actually serious, go on league/valorant server and ask for a duo. 50% chance it will be a girl, you will play one match and immediately regret it

if you're actually serious, go on league/valorant server and ask for a duo. 50% chance it will be a girl, you will play one match and immediately regret it
no i won't because women are minuplative bastards , also my pc is shit carabage that works like 1800s technology

i think i might try since i never had a gf or an online one i might just try without showing my face i will just talk to her to waste time because i have nothing to do i spend all day in my house only to get out to the store i haven't talked to a female in like forever last time i did it was awkward and she was minuplating me but i liked the time i spent talking to her even though she was a faker , sorry for getting side tracked tell me your thoughts
Whats the point

No, just don't. There's also a chance it could be a tranny as well.

How does one even find a discord gf? Like what server do you join? Do you just DM them without any previous conversation?
there are discord servers made for that , and its full of sensitive pussies that get heated over the most slightest offensive joke and all they do is talk in shit unfunny meme language or they are flirting with each other its fucking disgusting

The IQ of some users on here surprises me. She will fucking keep asking you to show face and when you don't eventually she will get bored and find another dude.
yeah makes sense i abandened the idea

It's a waste of your time even if you have too much time... You'll probably cry when that bitch you talk every night before sleep to ghosts you cause she found some IRL dick.

it’s generally a bad idea to edate bc of gold diggers and girls who’ll use edited photos of other girls so ur never gonna get the real deal when doing so

it’s generally a bad idea to edate bc of gold diggers and girls who’ll use edited photos of other girls so ur never gonna get the real deal when doing so
yeah makes sense fuck the idea :smonk:

Online gf only exists in the imagination. Foids get flooded with dms on the internet anyways. Honestly, I think your time at home would be better spent doing something fun or productive.

Online gf only exists in the imagination. Foids get flooded with dms on the internet anyways. Honestly, I think your time at home would be better spent doing something fun or productive.
yeah i know i abondend the idea , but i have nothing to do at home just this forum

1%chance it works

Do it only if you want practicing talking to a girl and lose some of the anxiety around girls. Dont expect nothing from it.

Wont work. Already tried with foids that I mog the fuck out of. No need to give anymore 4/10 femoids my attention when I doubt they receive it irl

Some toilets actually do fall in love with personality, so it might work. But remember that most are superficial. It's better to try and get heartbroken than to have 0 experience at all.

Do it only if you want practicing talking to a girl and lose some of the anxiety around girls. Dont expect nothing from it.
no it doesnt help anxiety around girls i tried it

Wont work. Already tried with foids that I mog the fuck out of. No need to give anymore 4/10 femoids my attention when I doubt they receive it irl
there are discord servers made for that , and its full of sensitive pussies that get heated over the most slightest offensive joke and all they do is talk in shit unfunny meme language or they are flirting with each other its fucking disgusting
More than 5 minutes of that and youll wanna rope

Online girlfriend is the saMe as being alone